Confession: I Dont Care If my Wife Was Once Ran Through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said many man hos. :samwelcome: You are actually speaking truth to that list I created a few threads ago. Men with pasts always assume everyone has had some @$$.:siilaanyolaugh: It sort of justifies their wantonness, if they think "if everyone is doing it, then it gives me a carte blanche". It doesn't factor into account that even back home women are not all chaste, and girls who live in the west who have abstained all their lives for personal and/or religious reasons are more resilient as they have been challenged by greater vices.

7G2q.gif
There is certainly a small minority of virgins, but the statistics are skewed and we don't know if the sources are correct. Women are great deceivers so i just live my life assuming we are all sinners. No surprises in my life.
petyr b.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Absolutely and once she gives them access she gives up control and allows him to drive her to whatever baron coast he wants.

The female seduction has led to wars and these faraxs still don’t get it. What irks me about men is they so badly want it and then once it’s given to them they start to abuse the women. Best to stay away from reckless creatures like these.

Men are fragile creatures. They love the thrill of the chase. And fail to realize that Bambi might be packing some heat too :4uzpnkt: . Female game is never giving them what they want. Kind of like the story of Tantalus - banished to Tartus and forced to endure an unquenchable thirst and insatiable hunger (never fully realized). That's how men are to be treated (wanting the idea of having you but never ever getting close). :wow1: They seem more in love with the journey than the destination. So allow them to stay forever in purgatory or just stop the oneitis and leave to someone who will maybe give them a crumb.

Sis remaining a virgin is important aspect of my feminist belief. When you have sex with a man you are letting him hold his weight over you, remove your garments and pierce you with his male genitalia. You are basically allowing a man to dominate you and hold over you body parts that you don’t have. It’s the female Id brain calling for its own patriarchal subordination.
Good luck fighting against evolutionary biology. If you truly are a feminist, you would have accepted your feminity and be happy with that. But good luck in trying to best man in his own game.

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Don't confuse polluted western societies with the rest of the world. People care about virginity and their purity .
Only creepy South Asians, Ayrabs and most Muslim countries do
Thank god I don’t live in those backward countries

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There is certainly a small minority of virgins, but the statistics are skewed and we don't know if the sources are correct. Women are great deceivers so i just live my life assuming we are all sinners. No surprises in my life.
View attachment 61869

The statistics are based on ajnabis that are normally Judeo-Christian or irreligious. Attitudes toward sex are laxer for them. You might occasionally have asexuals which are very few and far in between and the straight edged ones. There is no way of determining this in Muslims because you get some serious under-reporting but I think due to social taboos surrounding this behavior it's less prevalent than the mainstream. All you have at the end of the day is faith and trust. Some people are more conscientious and cautious than others when it comes to relations. And humans are different and motivated by different things, they aren't just automatons looking to scratch a prurient itch. The meanings they make and their environment are conducive to certain types of behaviors.

Let's take sexual acts or sex for instance. For starters, people are less likely to engage in behavior if it is:

1. Unattractive - The thought of having relations with a man with no obligation to you does not appeal to you.
2. Difficult - You are challenging to get to know and set limits/boundaries for individuals. Making them fully aware that if they respect you they will act like a perfect gentleman. If not your father has a shotgun.
3. Invisible - You make yourself difficult to reach and haven't really talked to man guys (romantically).
4. Loss/Painful - The thought of sex is injurious to one's life, self-esteem, sense of personal integrity and family honor. Let's not forget, creating entanglements can put girls in a vulnerable predicament since they have so much to lose in terms of unplanned pregnancies, STIs, hormonal imbalances from longterm birth control use, and can keep them longer in unhealthy relationships.

Now let's look at the myriad of benefits from remaining a virgin.

1) No creeps.
2) More male friendships.
3) No comparisons.
4) No chemicals.
5) No immaculate conception
6) More trust
7) No emotional over-investment in relationships
8) Fewer issues with fertility as many are associated with STIs.
9) Comfortable advising future children
10) Top notch banter.
11) Greater command of respect (brothers know not to mess with you)
12) People usually put you on a pedestal, how could you let them down?

Last edited:
The statistics are based on ajnabis that are normally Judeo-Christian or irreligious. Attitudes toward sex are laxer for them. You might occasionally have asexuals which are very few and far in between and the straight edged ones. There is no way of determining this in Muslims because you get some serious under-reporting but I think due to social taboos surrounding this behavior it's less prevalent than the mainstream. All you have at the end of the day is faith and trust. Some people are more conscientious and cautious than others when it comes to relations. And humans are different and motivated by different things, they aren't just automatons looking to scratch a prurient itch. The meanings they make and their environment are conducive to certain types of behaviors.

Let's take sexual acts or sex for instance. For starters, people are less likely to engage in behavior if it is:

1. Unattractive - The thought of having relations with a man with no obligation to you does not appeal to you.
2. Difficult - You are challenging to get to know and set limits/boundaries for individuals. Making them fully aware that if they respect you they will act like a perfect gentleman. If not your father has a shotgun.
3. Invisible - You make yourself difficult to reach and haven't really talked to man guys (romantically).
4. Loss/Painful - The thought of sex is injurious to one's life, self-esteem, sense of personal integrity and family honor. Let's not forget, creating entanglements can put girls in a vulnerable predicament since they have so much to lose in terms of unplanned pregnancies, STIs, hormonal imbalances from longterm birth control use, and can keep them longer in unhealthy relationships.

Now let's look at the myriad of benefits from remaining a virgin.

1) No creeps.
2) More male friendships.
3) No comparisons.
4) No chemicals.
5) No immaculate conception
6) More trust
7) No emotional over-investment in relationships
8) Fewer issues with infertility as many are associated with STIs.
9) Comfortable advising future children
10) Top notch banter.
11) Greater command of respect (brothers know not to mess with you)
12) People usually put you on a pedestal, how could you let them down?
I pretty much agree with you.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Only creepy South Asians, Ayrabs and most Muslim countries do
Thank god I don’t live in those backward countries
Plus Hindus, Africans and the Chinese. That's pretty much the rest of the world excluding the polluted western societies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I notice all the Male s struggle to believe that there is a virgin in the West

Here’s the thing a guy that slept around will believe no virgins exist in the west because the environment he has been around the people he has been around where mostly non virgins

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Plus Hindus, Africans and the Chinese. That's pretty much the rest of the world excluding the polluted western societies.
The Chinese and Africans don’t give fk about virginity specially the city folks, the ones from the country side are strict but not strict as middle easterners, south Asians and Muslims.

Mercury

VIP
Even as a hoe, I wouldnt touch a with a billion foot pole.:susp:

Admit it, the rules are different for men and women. It is understood and there is nothing u can do about it.:trumpsmirk:

You could just say you wouldn’t go for a girl with a past history because she reminds you of your days

Mercury

VIP
Guys that been around the block and later demand a virgin are insecure because they’re scared since she’s been with others they could be better than him in bed

So they go for a virgin cause she’s inexperienced and got nothing else to compare with

Guys that been around the block and later demand a virgin are insecure because they’re scared since she’s been with others they could be better than him in bed

So they go for a virgin cause she’s inexperienced and got nothing else to compare with

I wouldn't be surprised if you switch genders because you're in the wrong body Halimo jenner :chrisfreshhah:

I love pancakes I wouldn’t mind making some for myself and some for my wife

Imagine having your wife cooking cleaning your shit all the time I wonder how that would look ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

News flash that's women job. I work and make money and she takes care of the house, like God intended you wuss ...Stop acting like Gaalo you Swedish fuk

Mercury

VIP
News flash that's women job. I work and make money and she takes care of the house, like God intended you wuss ...Stop acting like Gaalo you Swedish fuk

It’s a Christian thing to help around the house
:gucciwhat:

You’re ass belongs in the 1940s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending