Communities in DDS complain about Liyu Police

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SPMLegend I am against Madoobe but don't translate that as Marehan would. Ogadens will be president for life. But he was mainly elected to disband shabab since he was apart of them and knew how they operate. We haven't moved the capital to bu'ale either which is apart of the JL constitution. We need Ilay to run JL, he is one bad ass.

A quite town like bu'ale is best for government while Kismayo shud serve as the business hub. Kismaayo will develop no matter if they're is a government there or not due to the world class port they're. It's time madoobe is gone, he is playing us for a fool. He wants the security situation to remain like that so he can win elections crying out 'security isn't complete'.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SPMLegend the 'qabyaladi' type leader I love them no matter what clan they are, they get things done always, not caring who they offend or not. They are far more trustworthy then those 'clan cosmopolitana viva somalia type' leader who waste our time and nothing ever gets done. Ilay is badly needed in JL, I hope he goes over there

@SPMLegend I am against Madoobe but don't translate that as Marehan would. Ogadens will be president for life. But he was mainly elected to disband shabab since he was apart of them and knew how they operate. We haven't moved the capital to bu'ale either which is apart of the JL constitution. We need Ilay to run JL, he is one bad ass.

A quite town like bu'ale is best for government while Kismayo shud serve as the business hub. Kismaayo will develop no matter if they're is a government there or not due to the world class port they're. It's time madoobe is gone, he is playing us for a fool. He wants the security situation to remain like that so he can win elections crying out 'security isn't complete'.
I understand you completely; unlike certain Marehans who translate Madoobe’s flaws into Ogaden, when it comes to certain aspects such as security,development etc we stand on the same line. Madoobe is a remnant of the past it is why we need a capitalist leader who industrializes & modernizes the state. Madoobe will 1 day end his term, but the Status Quo of Ogaden/Absame in Jubaland will remain the same or increase to greater heights Bi’idnillah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I understand you completely; unlike certain Marehans who translate Madoobe’s flaws into Ogaden, when it comes to certain aspects such as security,development etc we stand on the same line. Madoobe is a remnant of the past it is why we need a capitalist leader who industrializes & modernizes the state. Madoobe will 1 day end his term, but the Status Quo of Ogaden/Absame in Jubaland will remain the same or increase to greater heights Bi’idnillah.

Becareful about one thing. Somalis love to select their hardmen and vote for ur weakman. Look at Cagjar for example, only one benefiting is langaabs not ogadens.

So within Ogadens u need to ensure they don't 'fish among ur ppl to select the worst among u so they can realize their clan agenda while using your duli as a vehicle'. Somalis are notorious for 'kaygi aana leh iyo kaagi kula lihi' meaning u don't tell me who rules me but i will tell u who rules u.

That's why we shud always enpower reer hassans in JL and why PL backs wagardhac, to weaken reer diini which is in they're interest cause we r doing it so they don't lose more land. We are actually helping them after seeing reer diini constant losses, we are not doing it for mischievious purposes as the marehan think.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SPMLegend trust me somalis will also interfere in other ppl politics. Look how Abdiqasim sent Jama Ali Jama to Puntland. At least puntites way iska gabtan duligooda la soo adeegsado. In JL it won't be no different, they will vote for an Ogaden who is weak minded so they can use him for they're own clan interest.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TekNiKo duli ku faano hal guri dhusomareeb bay ii soo celiyeen when u controlled half the whole district, what is one house among hundreds of cayr who also control dhusomareeb land. Manta waxaa loo fadhiya balanbal and u r crying for peace with the invader we love reer diini being expelled because we want other marehans like reer hassan n wagardhac to see reer diini is becoming extinct n weak

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Absame took my family land in Xaafada Warshadda hilibka in Kismaayo which we used to rent out to NGOs. Rer Abdiile weliba Reer Warfaa ba xoogay. How can I support such a mamuul?
Absame took my family land in Xaafada Warshadda hilibka in Kismaayo which we used to rent out to NGOs. Rer Abdiile weliba Reer Warfaa ba xoogay. How can I support such a mamuul?
I am not sure you have house in Kismaayo, but if you do , you have more chance to get your house in Kismaayo then if you have house Mogadishu . In fact there is good chance you lose your live for your house in Mogadishu.
More likely they will kill you in Mogadishu if you ask ask your house back😀

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Hartis are in a abusive relationship with cagdheer, he comes home drunk and high on mirra and slaps Harti around, then after beating up Harti for a bit he sits on the sofa and complains about MX, Harti brings him tea and xalwo and agrees MX is the bad one, and OG is the victim, hoping that some how OG will stop beating Harti, Harti works hard and blames herself for the abuse while concurrently planning to poison OG tea and Xalwo .
I rather Absame do that then HG😀
That is what HG is doing to you on top of they are taking your land by force.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Mx are the clear aggressors they just lose everytime so you cant afford to brag about it like HG do in Galgaduud.

Mx children are raised with entitlement they believe they can be governor of Lower/Middle Jubba even though they dont settle any district south of Bardheere with any significance.

Im curious though if the current power sharing model is unsatisfactory what model did you want? After years of of getting nowhere surely your expectations have fallen.
Currently they have 19 mp in Jubaland
Recently when Sheekhaal and Galjecel were forming fantasy new Jubaland iAdministration in Mogadishu, they gave Mareexaan 11 MPs 😀, Absame 15Mps, Harti 5 MPs. They gave themselves Galjecel 21 MPs, Sheekhaal 25 MPs 😀
That conference chaired Gay man Amiin Jeesow😀.
They will never get better then what Ahmed Madoobe gave them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Currently they have 19 mp in Jubaland
Recently when Sheekhaal and Galjecel were forming fantasy new Jubaland iAdministration in Mogadishu, they gave Mareexaan 11 MPs 😀, Absame 15Mps, Harti 5 MPs. They gave themselves Galjecel 21 MPs, Sheekhaal 25 MPs 😀
That conference chaired Gay man Amiin Jeesow😀.
They will never get better then what Ahmed Madoobe gave them.

Dalsan Marehan only have balls with Darod as they rely on the 'isimo' to protect them. Watch these niggas drop an 8 with HG, manta walalaha galgaduud has become walalaha balanbal, they call invaders 'brothers' they do the same with oromo saying walalaha oromo after a swift n brutal conquest. So darod shud just invade them is the solution, they prefer this gunnimo.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am not sure you have house in Kismaayo, but if you do , you have more chance to get your house in Kismaayo then if you have house Mogadishu . In fact there is good chance you lose your live for your house in Mogadishu.
More likely they will kill you in Mogadishu if you ask ask your house back😀
Same goes in gurceel :russ: .

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Dalsan Marehan only have balls with Darod as they rely on the 'isimo' to protect them. Watch these niggas drop an 8 with HG, manta walalaha galgaduud has become walalaha balanbal, they call invaders 'brothers' they do the same with oromo saying walalaha oromo after a swift n brutal conquest. So darod shud just invade them is the solution, they prefer this gunnimo.
Its better if they let us annex them in place of HG.:yacadiim:.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The Era of Bon Marehans falsely claiming Ogaden history and territory will soon be of the past. Before Afweyne we had our MPs and our ministers; heck even constituencies such as Jamaame had an Ogaden Mp Aun Minister Omar Mohallim. Afweyne came through the gun and escaped to Kenya protected by OGS. He was originally raised by OGS. SPM was the result of Afweynes clan cleansing he tried to commit in Jubooyinka to move in Refugees from Galgadud and Balanbale into Jubaland. Ogaden never needed you in history it was you who needed Ogaden. All those who fought us were humiliated please don’t make us turn your already minority tribe into the next Madhibaan.
OG only had 1 MP and in Jamaame at that, well now you have 12 MPs is this not evidence that your entire presence is based on one man MSB aun, he brought you in mass as refugees, feed clothed and housed you, then armed you to the teeth to fight his battles, but you switched on him after, and created SPM, and the paper government build in Djibouti was based on power sharing between warring factions.

OG only had 1 MP and in Jamaame at that, well now you have 12 MPs is this not evidence that your entire presence is based on one man MSB aun, he brought you in mass as refugees, feed clothed and housed you, then armed you to the teeth to fight his battles, but you switched on him after, and created SPM, and the paper government build in Djibouti was based on power sharing between warring factions.

War we had more MPs more than Jamaame just because I only mentioned 1 area how did you come to the conclusion it was only Jamaame :cosbyhmm:

The soo called 12 MPs are invalid since we don’t recognize 4.5, 4.5 was created in Djibouti and not Afweyne who himself was a refugee from Ethiopia who claimed to be from Gedo to become an Italian Jaajuus.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Mx before presidency
81EF33C7-0701-4EA9-AF87-C2FF5D97D774.jpeg

9ABB566D-2203-4956-B12E-A60A182D6485.jpeg

Daaroods making fun of their own kins they just killed like a cuck who's happy that his wife is banged by another man.

Caqli Daarood waa kaas
:ohlord:

Trending

Latest posts