Communities in DDS complain about Liyu Police

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They are Weak when it comes to HG Cayr , but feels strong when comes Darood.
If it continues what is going Mareexaan will lose Balanbal completely next 20 years. Their escaped is DDS and they are already doing that.
Loomaooyan Harti are the number one victims in DDSI and hide behind OG in Kismayo the true coward is one who cannot stand on his own feet Cumar
Jess massacred thousands of you and you stood still.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Loomaooyan Harti are the number one victims in DDSI and hide behind OG in Kismayo the true coward is one who cannot stand on his own feet Cumar
:ufdup: It's called a Cohesion.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Look Harti iyo Absame we’re brothers, brothers sometimes fight.Somali saying that Carab and Faruuriyo ayaa is dhow waana is qaniinaan.Also Absame don’t want our land and no land dispute between us. Our fight was in past and was stupid. For you too Absame don’t want your land , only people who want take
Your land and kill you is HG but your scare to face that. Ogaden never invaded you are land , they have been good neighbor to you.

TekNiKo

VIP
Look Harti iyo Absame we’re brothers, brothers sometimes fight.Somali saying that Carab and Faruuriyo ayaa is dhow waana is qaniinaan.Also Absame don’t want our land and no land dispute between us. Our fight was in past and was stupid. For you too Absame don’t want your land , only people who want take
Your land and kill you is HG but your scare to face that. Ogaden never invaded you are land , they have been good neighbor to you.
Absame took my family land in Xaafada Warshadda hilibka in Kismaayo which we used to rent out to NGOs. Rer Abdiile weliba Reer Warfaa ba xoogay. How can I support such a mamuul?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Absame took my family land in Xaafada Warshadda hilibka in Kismaayo which we used to rent out to NGOs. Rer Abdiile weliba Reer Warfaa ba xoogay. How can I support such a mamuul?
They have also stolen 3 properties, 1 plot of land and 2 houses, they are Reer Badiyo, guri taagan ayee iska xoogayan, at least empty plot of land ku qabso ku qadi meysid is reasonable although Xaram, but guri taagan oo labo dabaq ah inaa ku indho adeegtid waaba mucjiso.

Another thing they do is take bad, one Kikuyu slave comes and demands the property, you pay them off, and he sends his fellow slave to do the same thing, Kismaayo gumaysi cad baa ka socdo, no wonder thousands of people fled, anyway aduunyo iyo aqiro labadood waa lagu xisaabtami, xaran ku nool oo adoonsi lagu soo koriye weeye qowsaarta.

Just look at this thread, he is bragging about using Ethiopian state resources against sub sub sub clans of MX in Neefkuceshe, such cowardice always end the worst, we are in full control of all our land, Neefkuceshe is even a center and no longer a border town.

TekNiKo

VIP
They have also stolen 3 properties, 1 plot of land and 2 houses, they are Reer Badiyo, guri taagan ayee iska xoogayan, at least empty plot of land ku qabso ku qadi meysid is reasonable although Xaram, but guri taagan oo labo dabaq ah inaa ku indho adeegtid waaba mucjiso.

Another thing they do is take bad, one Kikuyu slave comes and demands the property, you pay them off, and he sends his fellow slave to do the same thing, Kismaayo gumaysi cad baa ka socdo, no wonder thousands of people fled, anyway aduunyo iyo aqiro labadood waa lagu xisaabtami, xaran ku nool oo adoonsi lagu soo koriye weeye qowsaarta.

Just look at this thread, he is bragging about using Ethiopian state resources against sub sub sub clans of MX in Neefkuceshe, such cowardice always end the worst, we are in full control of all our land, Neefkuceshe is even a center and no longer a border town.
Its very ridiculous and we insult HAG for being looters these people are 10x worst. Whats sad is that they do the same thing to Harti Waamo and have killed a couple of elders, I remember that elder that was whacked for speaking up yet this will be denied on Sspot lol. They also killed a sheekhaal doctor and looted his hospital after being there for decades. Wa dad aan xishoon lahayn this Madoobe is modern day fircoon and they call Farmaajo a dictator lol

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Its very ridiculous and we insult HAG for being looters these people are 10x worst. Whats sad is that they do the same thing to Harti Waamo and have killed a couple of elders, I remember that elder that was whacked for speaking up yet this will be denied on Sspot lol. They also killed a sheekhaal doctor and looted his hospital after being there for decades. Wa dad aan xishoon lahayn this Madoobe is modern day fircoon and they call Farmaajo a dictator lol
Hartis are in a abusive relationship with cagdheer, he comes home drunk and high on mirra and slaps Harti around, then after beating up Harti for a bit he sits on the sofa and complains about MX, Harti brings him tea and xalwo and agrees MX is the bad one, and OG is the victim, hoping that some how OG will stop beating Harti, Harti works hard and blames herself for the abuse while concurrently planning to poison OG tea and Xalwo .

Marahans lives matter. These coward Marehans know that other daroods clans don't want marahan bloods spilled. They want Kablalax to librate their towns and destroy HG. Abdullahi Yusuf finished Habargidir in 2006-2008 and these mareehan cowards still can't come back to their ancestral land. They were forced to be under HG controlled paper state and their kids are taught USC history in their schools.

FYI, Harti are the only clan that can run for another seat in Jubaland after their term in PL is over.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Marahans lives matter. These coward Marehans know that other daroods clans don't want marahan bloods spilled. They want Kablalax to librate their towns and destroy HG. Abdullahi Yusuf finished Habargidir in 2006-2008 and these mareehan cowards still can't come back to their ancestral land. They were forced to be under HG controlled paper state and their kids are taught USC history in their schools.

FYI, Harti are the only clan that can run for another seat in Jubaland after their term in PL is over.

damn these tears are producing more salt than the salt mines the Italians ran in Caluula using Majerten slaves.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

Mx are the clear aggressors they just lose everytime so you cant afford to brag about it like HG do in Galgaduud.

Mx children are raised with entitlement they believe they can be governor of Lower/Middle Jubba even though they dont settle any district south of Bardheere with any significance.

Im curious though if the current power sharing model is unsatisfactory what model did you want? After years of of getting nowhere surely your expectations have fallen.

TekNiKo

VIP
Hartis are in a abusive relationship with cagdheer, he comes home drunk and high on mirra and slaps Harti around, then after beating up Harti for a bit he sits on the sofa and complains about MX, Harti brings him tea and xalwo and agrees MX is the bad one, and OG is the victim, hoping that some how OG will stop beating Harti, Harti works hard and blames herself for the abuse while concurrently planning to poison OG tea and Xalwo .
It is Gods will that such a godforsaken people would rule for our Kista for 10 years. I will cry in joy the day she is free, right now it is beyond reproach
The Office Reaction GIF

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Mx are the clear aggressors they just lose everytime so you cant afford to brag about it like HG do in Galgaduud.

Mx children are raised with entitlement they believe they can be governor of Lower/Middle Jubba even though they dont settle any district south of Bardheere with any significance.

Im curious though if the current power sharing model is unsatisfactory what model did you want? After years of of getting nowhere surely your expectations have fallen.
wait is this nigga serious, mate you think you going to be in Somalia after KFD is gone ?

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent

TekNiKo

VIP

Madoobe is not there naturally he is a foreign installed puppet by Kenya to handicap Somalia. He has done zero for development and pockets all port money. He loots non OG lands and gifts them to his immediate subclan. He is not even a just leader.

Abdi Iley is a good example of a just leader he would karbaash all clans including his Rer Abdille and treat and defend his citizens equally. He even gifted many MX lands in Jigjiga and treated them as their own. Of course he would karbash warring nomads but the dude never had any isir nacayb like Madoobe who specifically targets Reer Diini notables like the recent killing of Amal Bank Head Director Shigshigoow.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
wait is this nigga serious, mate you think you going to be in Somalia after KFD is gone ?

Happy Simon Cowell GIF by America's Got Talent's Got Talent
The funny part to this is just two posts ago you were crying victim and now your giving threats :ulyin:

You cant pass 2 miles south of Bardheere and havent made any gains without Amisom unlike us you also control less land then JL whilst simultaneously having less local revenue to live off of post Farmajo. Your delusion is endless :icon lol:
Madoobe is not there naturally he is a foreign installed puppet by Kenya to handicap Somalia. He has done zero for development and pockets all port money. He loots non OG lands and gifts them to his immediate subclan. He is not even a just leader.

Abdi Iley is a good example of a just leader he would karbaash all clans including his Rer Abdille and treat and defend his citizens equally. He even gifted many MX lands in Jigjiga and treated them as their own. Of course he would karbash warring nomads but the dude never had any isir nacayb like Madoobe who specifically targets Reer Diini notables like the recent killing of Amal Bank Head Director Shigshigoow.
Thats not the question, im trying to gauge where your collective entitlement is leveled at after years of disappointment.

What do you feel like you deserve in Jubbaland? I believe I deserve the Presidency the capital and majority of the Mps as its MZ/Cawlyahans two gobols that create this state.

Axmed softie has already not given us what we want with the mps(directly anyways) but you can see my clear answer.

TekNiKo

VIP
The funny part to this is just two posts ago you were crying victim and now your giving threats :ulyin:

You cant pass 2 miles south of Bardheere and havent made any gains without Amisom unlike us you also control less land then JL whilst simultaneously having less local revenue to live off of post Farmajo. Your delusion is endless :icon lol:

Thats not the question, im trying to gauge where your collective entitlement is leveled at after years of disappointment.

What do you feel like you deserve in Jubbaland? I believe I deserve the Presidency the capital and majority of the Mps as its MZ/Cawlyahans two gobols that create this state.

Axmed softie has already not given us what we want with the mps(directly anyways) but you can see my clear answer.
I believe we should make the capital Buale and the business capital Kismaayo with an equitable distribution of MPs for both clans. Since you guys failed to liberate Middle Jubba, Gedoins deserve the Presidency but rotating this position is fine. I am not extreme as other MX I just want justice and breathing space for clans to intergrate not the suffocating atmosphere in Kismayo right now which has killed business.

Did you know the cost of electricity is double that of Xamar? This is due comolete monopolization

Trending