Communities in DDS complain about Liyu Police

Absame took my family land in Xaafada Warshadda hilibka in Kismaayo which we used to rent out to NGOs. Rer Abdiile weliba Reer Warfaa ba xoogay. How can I support such a mamuul?

You were probably an illegal squatter. Show us the sharci in which you acquired the land

Hartis are in a abusive relationship with cagdheer, he comes home drunk and high on mirra and slaps Harti around, then after beating up Harti for a bit he sits on the sofa and complains about MX, Harti brings him tea and xalwo and agrees MX is the bad one, and OG is the victim, hoping that some how OG will stop beating Harti, Harti works hard and blames herself for the abuse while concurrently planning to poison OG tea and Xalwo .

War weren’t you folks claiming that Ogadens were the victims and now you have changed to Harti. Kabalax will not fall for your isku Dir tactics. Regardless of our past history we do not have vengeance against one another like Mx has for Ogaden.

The funny part to this is just two posts ago you were crying victim and now your giving threats :ulyin:

You cant pass 2 miles south of Bardheere and havent made any gains without Amisom unlike us you also control less land then JL whilst simultaneously having less local revenue to live off of post Farmajo. Your delusion is endless :icon lol:

Thats not the question, im trying to gauge where your collective entitlement is leveled at after years of disappointment.

What do you feel like you deserve in Jubbaland? I believe I deserve the Presidency the capital and majority of the Mps as its MZ/Cawlyahans two gobols that create this state.

Axmed softie has already not given us what we want with the mps(directly anyways) but you can see my clear answer.

These people Don’t know Ahmed is their best bargain against Ogaden because he’s seen as being the softest when it comes to Mx. heck he even gave them about the same parliamentary seats as Kuumade! If we had a true leader that understands such animals they would’ve learnt their place a long time ago. You must ask yourself why Habargidir kills them everyday but they never retaliate while Ogaden opens up their arms to such inhumane group of people.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The funny part to this is just two posts ago you were crying victim and now your giving threats :ulyin:

You cant pass 2 miles south of Bardheere and havent made any gains without Amisom unlike us you also control less land then JL whilst simultaneously having less local revenue to live off of post Farmajo. Your delusion is endless :icon lol:

Thats not the question, im trying to gauge where your collective entitlement is leveled at after years of disappointment.

What do you feel like you deserve in Jubbaland? I believe I deserve the Presidency the capital and majority of the Mps as its MZ/Cawlyahans two gobols that create this state.

Axmed softie has already not given us what we want with the mps(directly anyways) but you can see my clear answer.
Forget JL and local government, you not going to have a single MP or Senator in Somalia, remember the only reason you have them now is because of SPM inclusion in the power sharing, MSB armed you lot and you were his puppet paramilitary group, very similar to SYL, similar programmes ran even back then hence why alot of OG were enlisted in the military as well as given token political positions, that era is over, today you are not viewed as refugees by most Somalis, they view you as Madoobe himself, a traitor and kikuyu slave, thats just how the cookie crumbles mate, I am just being honest with you.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I believe we should make the capital Buale and the business capital Kismaayo with an equitable distribution of MPs for both clans. Since you guys failed to liberate Middle Jubba, Gedoins deserve the Presidency but rotating this position is fine. I am not extreme as other MX I just want justice and breathing space for clans to intergrate not the suffocating atmosphere in Kismayo right now which has killed business.

Did you know the cost of electricity is double that of Xamar? This is due comolete monopolization
Firstly im happy to see the extremism has been reduced from Gedos end.

Monopolies in Kismayo are not a product of clannism and have been at Ogaden disadvantage due to Axmed Softies appeasing, we are the most fervent free market believers. We can agree on firmer rule of law in business.

As for land nobody on this platform can argue with me on experience with that. Mx have been the most egregious in regard to claiming land they have no right to. JL has the most fair land system in Somalia if you dispute me even with no grounds I can not legalize my land preventing me from selling or building on it until its resolved in court so this claim of mass robbery is fake news.

There are Mx kids claiming rows of land as their “awoowes” looking for settlement money and stalling city development everywhere. I dare you to show me those thousands of robbed idps from Kismayo being claimed like Hiraale days. The only people to take Kismayo and then open its door whilst giving away its mayorship is Absame Ahlul Xaq.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
These people Don’t know Ahmed is their best bargain against Ogaden because he’s seen as being the softest when it comes to Mx. heck he even gave them about the same parliamentary seats as Kuumade! If we had a true leader that understands such animals they would’ve learnt their place a long time ago. You must ask yourself why Habargidir kills them everyday but they never retaliate while Ogaden opens up their arms to such inhumane group of people.
I dont think its the harshness I believe its that they have literally no more hope in the central regions Its the same way they are quiet in Ogadenia and support Cagjar. They thought they had an oppurtunity again in JL with cheese and consumed their own kdf cope en masse.

It makes sense local mps are split as by a district level we are split similiarly due to Kacaan gerrymandering against Afmadow. JLs federal representation however should be majority KD as we have two gobols in our name.
Forget JL and local government, you not going to have a single MP or Senator in Somalia, remember the only reason you have them now is because of SPM inclusion in the power sharing, MSB armed you lot and you were his puppet paramilitary group, very similar to SYL, similar programmes ran even back then hence why alot of OG were enlisted in the military as well as given token political positions, that era is over, today you are not viewed as refugees by most Somalis, they view you as Madoobe himself, a traitor and kikuyu slave, thats just how the cookie crumbles mate, I am just being honest with you.
Firstly who cares if people think im from mars. If the popular belief of your ceyr boyfriends and yamyam iyo qadaadweyn mattered Benadiris would be head of Mog.

This is so shameful stand alone anyone can side with you today and tomorrow youll see @Jungle and his adeer the joker raising his hands with Sayid Axmed its politics you are your only lifeline.

Secondly I have better IC ties then you I sit with other countries and the only feasible headquarters is Kismayo as Bardheere’s a shanty. Thats why when you wanted to avoid JLs election the IC canonized it without you. Theres only one admin and unless you take Buale first that admin will decide the next president aswell :icon twisted:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SPMLegend it's just those reer deeni who are constantly leading marehan and not sharing power with reer hassan and wagardhac who cannot tolerate them and their constant land-losses.

Reer diini are cucks to Cayr, wagardhac has sheilded himself in PL handing over dhabad-saaxo from sacad n saleban land grabs. Just like u r protecting them in DDS, but it's great u r expelling them, never invite reer deeni lets ensure they continue into becoming landless, the other marehans are ok in my book.

The Era of Bon Marehans falsely claiming Ogaden history and territory will soon be of the past. Before Afweyne we had our MPs and our ministers; heck even constituencies such as Jamaame had an Ogaden Mp Aun Minister Omar Mohallim. Afweyne came through the gun and escaped to Kenya protected by OGS. He was originally raised by OGS. SPM was the result of Afweynes clan cleansing he tried to commit in Jubooyinka to move in Refugees from Galgadud and Balanbale into Jubaland. Ogaden never needed you in history it was you who needed Ogaden. All those who fought us were humiliated please don’t make us turn your already minority tribe into the next Madhibaan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SPMLegend Somalis never speak truth. When SPM cut ties to siyad, marehan n dhulos in SNF fell, it was a stalemate till then, and most likely Siyad would've won if all Ogadens(not just somalia ones) joined. Hags/SNM two front war would've easily been crushed if Ogs from DDS invaded the north while the OGs in the south backed up marehan.

MJ played a terrible card by being inactive as the USC came to slaughter our civilians in hamar n galkacyo, we armed up quickly after that though and have been armed to teeth ever since.

@SPMLegend Somalis never speak truth. When SPM cut ties to siyad, marehan n dhulos in SNF fell, it was a stalemate till then, and most likely Siyad would've won if all Ogadens(not just somalia ones) joined. Hags/SNM two front war would've easily been crushed if Ogs from DDS invaded the north while the OGs in the south backed up marehan.

MJ played a terrible card by being inactive as the USC came to slaughter our civilians in hamar n galkacyo, we armed up quickly after that though and have been armed to teeth ever since.

SPM never had ties with Siyad barre. They were originally a group of military Reer waamo people who started a revolution against the regime. I believe the downside of that group is when they allowed former Kacaan members such as Gabiyow & Omar Jess to lead the faction further dividing it to its end.
OGS need to learn from their past.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SPMLegend I keep telling MJ'S never play a neutral role, the winner will just come n slaughter u, u must back someone at least then even if the horse u back loses, that's fair enuff to be killed. But if the horse u back wins u become a winner too. But being neutral is what we did in 91, it's the worst decision to make.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
SPM never had ties with Siyad barre. They were originally a group of military Reer waamo people who started a revolution against the regime. I believe the downside of that group is when they allowed former Kacaan members such as Gabiyow & Omar Jess to lead the faction further dividing it to its end.
OGS need to learn from their past.

Well I think if Og's backed SNF that siyad would still be here, I know USC/SNM begged u guys to cut ties with him knowing they wouldn't win if JL Ogadens backed Siyad Barre.

@SPMLegend I keep telling MJ'S never play a neutral role, the winner will just come n slaughter u, u must back someone at least then even if the horse u back loses, that's fair enuff to be killed. But if the horse u back wins u become a winner too. But being neutral is what we did in 91, it's the worst decision to make.

that’s partially true but you need a scenario where both sides win. For example let’s look at the case of HAG. What came of the result of USC winning the war? They later went on to turn their city into rubble and turn against their own allies and other Hawiye family members. If your going to bet atleast don’t bet on the crazy nigga.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@SPMLegend I am disgusted with Cagjar, his being a cuck trying to satisfy Dir N Hags. Abdillahi Yusuf attempted to do that by accepting 4.5 and then giving leelkase 5 seats n maxamud saleban 6 seats, or look at murusade laughing @Trapmacalin with 9 seats while abgaal is 12 seats. Rahanwayn and @Jiron ppl live in half bakool n bay kkkk and have the same quota as hawiye n darod. U got issa in half zaylac eating 10 seats in the parliament.

Kindness is weakness, we need god damn fairness not clan equality or affirmative action in Somalia.

Well I think if Og's backed SNF that siyad would still be here, I know USC/SNM begged u guys to cut ties with him knowing they wouldn't win if JL Ogadens backed Siyad Barre.

Ogaden should have maintained a state building agenda in the past rather than seeking short term alliances. Siad barre and USC both shit sides to be honest. Our main agenda should’ve been the Greater Jubaland project which I credit Ahmed Madoobe for atleast starting a foundation although he has his flaws!

@SPMLegend I am disgusted with Cagjar, his being a cuck trying to satisfy Dir N Hags. Abdillahi Yusuf attempted to do that by accepting 4.5 and then giving leelkase 5 seats n maxamud saleban 6 seats, or look at murusade laughing @Trapmacalin with 9 seats while abgaal is 12 seats. Rahanwayn and @Jiron ppl live in half bakool n bay kkkk and have the same quota as hawiye n darod. U got issa in half zaylac eating 10 seats in the parliament.

Kindness is weakness, we need god damn fairness not clan equality or affirmative action in Somalia.

I don’t know about HAG since they don’t exist in DDS but Dirs representation in the region should be reduced to 3% at best. I blame Djibouti for bringing the curse called 4.5 which pushes the notion of “Irir Samaale”.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ogaden should have maintained a state building agenda in the past rather than seeking short term alliances. Siad barre and USC both shit sides to be honest. Our main agenda should’ve been the Greater Jubaland project which I credit Ahmed Madoobe for atleast starting a foundation although he has his flaws!

Madoobe didn't find JL, the guy was in shabab. Prof Gaani n Sharmarke are the founders of it, more-so Gaani who invited Sharmarke about his JL proposal and how things will play out.

Madoobe didn't find JL, the guy was in shabab. Prof Gaani n Sharmarke are the founders of it, more-so Gaani who invited Sharmarke about his JL proposal and how things will play out.

Yeah Gandhi was the brain behind the project but Madoobe was the muscle into releasing it. They both go together we don’t discriminate. We are waiting for our next Leader to continue this Idea & project.

Trending