Common Somali women

Do somali women are you look like the first pic

• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Nope, study their facial features closer. You men are so easily deceived by makeup you can’t tell average girls from pretty ones. Only the one in the middle is above average. The rest are nothing special.
good point the middle one stands out the most tbh dont get me wrong they are all attractive though

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Yeah they're at the local university pre-Corona.

I'm also guessing you live in a rural European country where only Fobs live. You're gonna need to travel if that's the case. Somali people are everywhere

I only have the most beautiful Xalimo’s at my side because of who I am. If the Xalimo’s around you are average then that may be your problem.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Somali women I've seen are in this ratio. Out of 10. 3 below average, 2 average looking, 3 above average, 2 who are gorgeous. The last 2 are the ones your can't keep your eyes off. I've seen many of them. But yeh somali women in general are beutifal if healthy 🤷🏽🤔. :hmm: this is my observation 🤔

Is this how the Somali women around you look like?
pmbb30xzvfu31.jpg

The women around me look similar like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:farmajoyaab:

@Amirah @Angelina @Sophisticate
@HIBAQ123 are you just messing with me?
Yes. Basically my female relatives. Usually attractive Masha Allah.

I don’t live around Somalis but when my family and I go to the community for events like weddings, eid celebrations etc. I always see girls like this one and better, not your first pic, believe it or not. Must be the fresh ocean air and not much fast food that does good to our appearance :sass2:
:diddyass: What qabil

Nope, study their facial features closer. You men are so easily deceived by makeup you can’t tell average girls from pretty ones. Only the one in the middle is above average. The rest are nothing special.
It’s not our fault it’s the cheerleader affect our brains are easily affected :kendrickcry:

Trending