• Yes

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don’t live around Somalis but when my family and I go to the community for events like weddings, eid celebrations etc. I always see girls like this one and better, not your first pic, believe it or not. Must be the fresh ocean air and not much fast food that does good to our appearance :sass2:
Yes and no. Around half maybe a little less of the Somali girls in my area look like that, the rest look normal or just plain.
Also, many of them aren't wearing the hijab properly or at all in the pics. :shookgabre:
id say its a 50/50
Looks like I've went wrong somewhere
:jcoleno:

Lostbox

VIP
You guys be all be getting this
30120326211507774c701634d04773ac.jpg

While I'm left with this
1622e40fee8e8dab5dc7311ca60b0f49.jpg

:stressed:

You guys be all be getting this
30120326211507774c701634d04773ac.jpg

While I'm left with this
1622e40fee8e8dab5dc7311ca60b0f49.jpg

:stressed:

wtf???? The girls in the second pic are beautiful what are u on about ??? U must be a fat obese nigga if you haven’t pulled any girls at the age of 27 grow up (forgive me it’s Ramadan) LIKE NIGGAA GO LOOOK IN THE MIRROR, if u are handsome you will have no problem pulling pretty girls 🤣

bro i’m fasting. quit posting this crab. to answer ur question, there r good ammoint of somali women who look like the top pic. their mid tbh non special, one smiling is really pretty tho.

:wtf: Some of you ma soomanan miyaa?

I know it's iftar, but isku xishood, it's still Ramadan.
Niggas be looking at tempting images and shit. :faysalwtf:

Lostbox

VIP
wtf???? The girls in the second pic are beautiful what are u on about ??? U must be a fat obese nigga if you haven’t pulled any girls at the age of 27 grow up (forgive me it’s Ramadan) LIKE NIGGAA GO LOOOK IN THE MIRROR, if u are handsome you will have no problem pulling pretty girls 🤣
You live up to your name. You speak like a true sailor
:salute:

Trending