Common misconception "My money is my money, his money is also my money"

What happened to the miskeen decent family friend Xalimo? Any updates?
Sure, turned out to be not so "miskeen" and came with a whole host of emotional and mental baggage that I'd need fork-lift to shift. Non fucking merci lol :idontlike:

:mjlaugh: Standards, I see you, aren't that hungry after all. Lol.
I'm frankly shocked and appauled you thought i'd stoop so low, not after e-serenading you for months. My queen, my muse..
Screenshot 2023-12-02 at 21.04.41.png

NidarNidar

Punisher
The woman is merely the money turned flesh. Let me use that booty, the medium of exchange.
This is a sickness!!!!

Your wife should be an extension of yourself and vice versa, if both of you work, your net worth should be part of the same pool, marriage is a union, and you should both have your own money to spend, but a joint wallet is a necessity.

This is a sickness!!!!

Your wife should be an extension of yourself and vice versa, if both of you work, your net worth should be part of the same pool, marriage is a union, and you should both have your own money to spend, but a joint wallet is a necessity.
While you're busy being an extension of a woman, I will do business on mine.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sure, turned out to be not so "miskeen" and came with a whole host of emotional and mental baggage that I'd need fork-lift to shift. Non fucking merci lol :idontlike:

I'm frankly shocked and appauled you thought i'd stoop so low, not after e-serenading you for months. My queen, my muse..
View attachment 305876
:drakelaugh:You have been slacking waryaa. I almost took up feminism in your absence. I started to listen to the choir of child-free and happy TikTokers until they gleefully spoke of voluntary sterilization. Burning fallopian tubes to spite the man isn't what I had in mind. I just wanted to do a little habar and call it a day. Nothing too invasive and life-altering. I like having choices.

:drakelaugh:You have been slacking waryaa. I almost took up feminism in your absence. I started to listen to the choir of child-free and happy TikTokers until they gleefully spoke of voluntary sterilization. Burning fallopian tubes to spite the man isn't what I had in mind. I just wanted to do a little habar and call it a day. Nothing too invasive and life-altering. I like having choices.
Damn...
another pls m8.gif

I'm flattered that my lack of e-simping had such devestating consequences, consider my ego well and truly inflated. But worry not fair maiden, for I have returned with a venegance.
Soon as I'm done with my cut, I'll be flooding this place with tasteful pics of my Herculean-like physique to get those materal hormones working over-time :lolbron:

Latest posts