Common misconception "My money is my money, his money is also my money"

But on the other hand you as a women have to be obedient towards your man, you can’t refuse to sleep with him without good reason and you can’t leave the house without the permission of your husband, it goes both ways. If you expect your man to protect and provide, then don’t use Islam as an excuse if you’re not disciplined and obedient towards your husband or else your husband can punish you.
You’re right, but just know as a man there is no such as thing as responsibility free sex. You can’t keep a woman and get her pregnant without providing for her. Whilst the husband does have rights such as obedience which is a fact, the Islamic marriage contract is literally built on intimacy only being allowed via the provision of the wife. It’s in fact the easiest way a woman can get divorced and as a man you’re not owed any form of obedience if you don’t provide or any rights tbh. So it’s the cornerstone of marriage, so is the right to intimacy as well. In the Sharia it’s interlinked.

Anyways, in a good marriage, a man gives willingly and a woman listens willingly. Provision to be honest is the way a man shows his love. In most relationships in which the couple are 50/50 or the wife is the breadwinner, the man ends up feeling emasculated. It’s for men’s own good to provide as in all the marriages I’ve seen in which they don’t, they start feeling resentful anyways.

Last edited:
A woman's money being a man's is back from when women didn't earn like men. It only works when a high earning man marries a woman nowadays

You’re right, but just know as a man there is no such as thing as responsibility free sex. You can’t keep a woman and get her pregnant without providing for her. Whilst the husband does have rights such as obedience which is a fact, the Islamic marriage contract is literally built on intimacy only being allowed via the provision of the wife. It’s in fact the easiest way a woman can get divorced and as a man you’re not owed any form of obedience if you don’t provide or any rights tbh. So it’s the cornerstone of marriage, so is the right to intimacy as well. In the Sharia it’s interlinked.

Anyways, in a good marriage, a man gives willingly and a woman listens willingly. Provision to be honest is the way a man shows his love. In most relationships in which the couple are 50/50 or the wife is the breadwinner, the man ends up feeling emasculated. It’s for men’s own good to provide as in all the marriages I’ve seen in which they don’t, they start feeling resentful anyways.

Thanks for mentioning that. They almost always get upset when their 50/50 wife, starts outearning them. 50/50 men have a masculinity deficiency anyway and it does not take much to push them over the edge.

One day they will be forced to accept that Allah gave the manual for his creation and it is the only way it will work.

Thanks for mentioning that. They almost always get upset when their 50/50 wife, starts outearning them. 50/50 men have a masculinity deficiency anyway and it does not take much to push them over the edge.

One day they will be forced to accept that Allah gave the manual for his creation and it is the only way it will work.
I honestly wouldn’t be against 50/50 if men took on half of the responsibilities and didn’t end up putting their egos above all.

In cases in which the wife puts in 50% to most of the finances, I’ve seen men still try and take on secret second wives, cheat, become meaner ect all because they feel they’re not seen as the ‘man’ of the household since it’s their wives that have allowed them to have a certain lifestyle, not just their hard work. Many men don’t do well with the idea of a women being the reason why they’re in the position they’re in. Instead of being grateful, In many it can cause resentment. Ultimately, men want to look a certain way in the eyes of their wives and society at large and a woman being the reason for their come up destroys their image of power and the admiration they crave.

These men will then be out and about and will feel a sense of masculinity when outside the home since when they’re driving around in their new car or can afford to go certain places due to only paying half of the rent or due to their wives building them up which allowed them to be able to afford the luxury to save more. Other women outside the home will think they’re more successful than they really are without realizing it’s his partner that has made the lifestyle upgrade possible. Anyways to add, those women outside the home will admire him as a provider as she didn’t see him at his lowest or ‘build’ him up and for many the need to cheat or take on an additional woman that soothes their ego/ masculinity kicks in. With a new woman they get a new slate in which they can be the traditional powerful man that is fully needed and admired.

It’s a cruel world and I’ve hardly seen women’s financial sacrifices be rewarded by men since a lot of men’s hurt ego and the need for them to be seen as ‘the man’ will always take precedence.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn’t be against 50/50 if men took on half of the responsibilities and didn’t end up putting their egos above all.

In cases in which the wife puts in 50% to most of the finances, I’ve seen men still try and take on secret second wives, cheat, become meaner ect all because they feel they’re not seen as the ‘man’ of the household since it’s their wives that have allowed them to have a certain lifestyle, not just their hard work. Many men don’t do well with the idea of a women being the reason why they’re in the position they’re in. Instead of being grateful, In many it can cause resentment. Ultimately, men want to look a certain way in the eyes of their wives and society at large and a woman being the reason for their come up destroys their image of power and the admiration they crave.

These men will then be out and about and will feel a sense of masculinity when outside the home since when they’re driving around in their new car or can afford to go certain places due to only paying half of the rent or due to their wives building them up which allowed them to be able to afford the luxury to save more. Other women outside the home will think they’re more successful than they really are without realizing it’s his partner that has made the lifestyle upgrade possible. Anyways to add, those women outside the home will admire him as a provider as she didn’t see him at his lowest or ‘build’ him up and for many the need to cheat or take on an additional woman that soothes their ego/ masculinity kicks in. With a new woman they get a new slate in which they can be the traditional powerful man that is fully needed and admired.

It’s a cruel world and I’ve hardly seen women’s financial sacrifices be rewarded by men since a lot of men’s hurt ego and the need for them to be seen as ‘the man’ will always take precedence.

Agreed sis.

I believe that masculinity is as fragile as testicles, all it takes is a little kick and they crumble.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
This statement is true but it's supposed to be a mutual understanding. Having a woman say it straight up especially when getting to know it each other is a 🚩🚩🚩

This statement is true but it's supposed to be a mutual understanding. Having a woman say it straight up especially when getting to know it each other is a 🚩🚩🚩

One of the main reasons that marriages fail, is finances. Most women assess masculinity this way and will get rid before you can say FIF..

1*cUeJAnplrIjgst887GdwTQ.gif

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@Yaraye I believe you should ajnabimaxx. we Somali men are very stingy with our money especially in this economy. The most you will get is a free home & no bills to pay. I see a rich Arab man in the future spoiling you, something that Macrobians will refuse to do

Agreed sis.

I believe that masculinity is as fragile as testicles, all it takes is a little kick and they crumble.
I’m actually curious, what made you so blackpilled in terms of men? I can’t help but see the spite and malice towards men oozing out of your comments.

I’ve never seen Somali women this blackpilled in general, they seem to be a lot more hopeful and cheery from my experience.

I’m actually curious, what made you so blackpilled in terms of men? I can’t help but see the spite and malice towards men oozing out of your comments.

I’ve never seen Somali women this blackpilled in general, they seem to be a lot more hopeful and cheery from my experience.
A lot are a bit blackpilled but not fully since the hope is there, they’re just polite enough to mask it. Although I wouldn’t call that poster ‘blackpilled’. She has a lot of love for Somali men generally.

The most blackpilled of Somali women are the middle aged married ones. They think men are lowkey xaasid, and come up with absurd male hating lines, whilst also being the biggest pickme’s with the lowest expectations of men. It’s a toxic mix I’ve seen.

The myth of the bitter unmarried woman is a joke. It’s the married ones that have seen it all are the ones that are like that.

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
No problem take my money, you just can't work full-time and have to take care of the house and kids. Capische, problem solved.

I don't have spite for normal men, I have extreme hatred of men who refuse to act like men.

This is a common misconception. While it is true that the wife's money is solely her money. The husband is only obliged to fulfill his wife's basic needs financially. Whether this is food, clothing, bills toiletries, Housing etc.

Some may think that the wife must have access to her husband's bank account or she can take what she wants. This is false.

Some of the scholars also add that the husband must provide the normal standard of living in the country they live in. So in the west this would include holidays and other societal norms.

Whatever money is left over is strictly belongs to the husband and he is not obliged to spend a penny more on his wife. If he would like to do so out of kindness that is another case.
thats not true. He is obligated to provide her according to her upbringing. A woman who grew up middle class in the west will have different accomodation expectations than one who grew up in the baadiyo, for example. so you have to consider that.

I don't have spite for normal men, I have extreme hatred of men who refuse to act like men.
Why would you give these people any attention or effort when you have no interest? There are many women who I think are cringe and horrible human beings but I don’t let them affect my emotions.

I see cringe comments in social media all the time but I honestly just keep it pushing, no need to waste my hatred on them.

Imagine a guy said, “I have extreme hatred of women who refuse to act like women” they would come off a bit incelish and unstable. It’s honestly better to just ignore people who you think are completely incompatible with you rather than waste time and energy on them.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts