Common misconception "My money is my money, his money is also my money"

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This is a common misconception. While it is true that the wife's money is solely her money. The husband is only obliged to fulfill his wife's basic needs financially. Whether this is food, clothing, bills toiletries, Housing etc.

Some may think that the wife must have access to her husband's bank account or she can take what she wants. This is false.

Some of the scholars also add that the husband must provide the normal standard of living in the country they live in. So in the west this would include holidays and other societal norms.

Whatever money is left over is strictly belongs to the husband and he is not obliged to spend a penny more on his wife. If he would like to do so out of kindness that is another case.

Yes, a woman's money is her money and a man's money is hers also, in the sense that she has to be provided for, from a man's money. You think it's not fair? Child-birth is literally a death sentence for some women, not to mention it can destroy a woman's body and health. If some of you have a problem with Allah's decrees, good luck with that. Ilaahay baa ka magan galnay, faqri mentality, it's a disease.

Oh no! You have to work? And then provide for the woman you away from her family's house? GASP! What an injustice!

Men who complain about this, should cut off their balls and become eunuchs, not even ashamed of broadcasting their pitiful state. What is your purpose as a man, on this earth, except to provide and protect? If you don't take pride in having the ability to provide for a wife and even give her gifts and so forth, get your T levels checked out. Wax wayn baa khaldan walle. They did mention that men in the West are becoming more effeminate due to the hormones and birth control in the water supply, not to mention the soy infested cunto.

There are plenty of men, who don't earn much, but don't complain about this. It's not about how much a man earns, it's about his masculinity, something that is becoming less common in the yassified West. Bring back real men, SMH!

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Yes, a woman's money is her money and a man's money is hers also, in the sense that she has to be provided for, from a man's money. You think it's not fair? Child-birth is literally a death sentence for some women, not to mention it can destroy a woman's body and health. If some of you have a problem with Allah's decrees, good luck with that. Ilaahay baa ka magan galnay, faqri mentality, it's a disease.

Men who complain about this, should cut off their balls and become eunuchs, not even ashamed of broadcasting their pitiful state. What is your purpose as a man, on this earth, except to provide and protect? If you don't take pride in having the ability to provide for a wife and even give her gifts and so forth, get your T levels checked out. Wax wayn baa khaldan walle. They did mention that men in the West are becoming more effeminate due to the hormones and birth control in the water supply, not to mention the soy infested cunto.

There are plenty of men, who don't earn much, but don't complain about this. It's not about how much a man earns, it's about his masculinity, something that is becoming less common in the yassified West.
It's not about providing. Us men know we have to provide and are more then happy to. No issue.

The issue is that there is this misconception. Women these days think they can work full time and make the same money as their husband, and still demand for their husband to excessively spend on them. When in reality its only the basic neccesities that he must provide.

This is 2023 puts men in a disadvantage. While the husband is spending all his money providing the wife is stacking her money and not spending anything.

That's why I believe that if your wife works full time then she must do 50/50. It's unfair for you to have to pay 100% of the bills especially in this economy.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Don't know what bro's on cause that's a conservative mindset not liberal. Leftists believe in equality

It's not about providing. Us men know we have to provide and are more then happy to. No issue.

The issue is that there is this misconception. Women these days think they can work full time and make the same money as their husband, and still demand for their husband to excessively spend on them. When in reality its only the basic neccesities that he must provide.

This is 2023 puts men in a disadvantage. While the husband is spending all his money providing the wife is stacking her money and not spending anything.

That's why I believe that if your wife works full time then she must do 50/50. It's unfair for you to have to pay 100% of the bills especially in this economy.

It doesn't matter what the year is, men still can't give birth or breastfeed babies, and Allah's laws don't change with the times.

Have you met real-life married couples? I have never met a woman that makes her husband spend excessively. Most married couples have a budget. I find it weird when I see men who don't take pride in being a provider. Why are you counting a woman's money?

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Sounds like a horrible relationship dynamic. Hubby busts his ass to pay all the bills & have the little money he takes home be taken by his wife who don't spend a dime on anything. Rip traditional niggas in this economy

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP

Oh no! You have to work? And then provide for the woman you away from her family's house? GASP! What an injustice!

There are plenty of men, who don't earn much, but don't complain about this. It's not about how much a man earns, it's about his masculinity, something that is becoming less common in the yassified West. Bring back real men, SMH!
Get a job

Get a job

Why, you want half my paycheck?

baroque-rich.gif

Sounds like a horrible relationship dynamic. Hubby busts his ass to pay all the bills & have the little money he takes home be taken by his wife who don't spend a dime on anything. Rip traditional niggas in this economy

Or husband acts like a man and makes a family budget, that includes the wife's maintenance money. Find a wife you can afford. Or leave that woman to live under her father's roof where she isn't being made to feel greedy for having basic needs.

:manny:

attash

Amaan Duule

The man is only obliged to provide what his wife needs to maintain her survival and health. If a woman ever takes his money without his permission for something not absolutely necessary, then that is theft and she'll either face legal repercussions or answer for that in Yawm al-Qiyamah.

Narrated `Aisha:
Hind bint `Utba said, "O Allah's Messenger (ο·Ί)! Abu Sufyan is a miser and he does not give me what is sufficient for me and my children. Can I take of his property without his knowledge?" The Prophet (ο·Ί) said, "Take what is sufficient for you and your children, and the amount should be just and reasonable."

Walahi, a lot of women live better lives when they live at home with their parents. Imagine some man taking you out of your family's house and then demanding that you spend half or even all of your money on bills. Might as well stay with your family, and spend 3/4 on yourself, until a real man comes knocking. Or at least give your beloved parents half, as they deserve it.

The man is only obliged to provide what his wife needs to maintain her survival and health. If a woman ever takes his money without his permission for something not absolutely necessary, then that is theft and she'll either face legal repercussions or answer for that in Yawm al-Qiyamah.

Narrated `Aisha:
Hind bint `Utba said, "O Allah's Messenger (ο·Ί)! Abu Sufyan is a miser and he does not give me what is sufficient for me and my children. Can I take of his property without his knowledge?" The Prophet (ο·Ί) said, "Take what is sufficient for you and your children, and the amount should be just and reasonable."

Uhuh and if a woman is allowed to keep her own money, as Islam decrees, she can spend on herself as she so pleases. This will also free a man from additional financial burden.
A woman will not need more than a husband can provide, if she has her own coins and her husband is not counting on HER money. Islam makes perfect sense.

I hope men continue to speak loudly about this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They want access to a woman and all that women provide, and then make that same woman, pay half the bills. I weep for the sisters that have been brainwashed into lowering their Allah-given worth.

Naa maxaa guriga waaridkaaga kaa saaray? Some nin that can't provide?

:heh: