Come in ladies of SSpot!

Do you find black men attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Yes I do.

Why is it a problem when Somali girls say they find Madow men attractive? :rolleyes: I don't care if Somali men find Latina/Cadaan women attractive unless they bash Somali girls. :)

Xalimos here need to stop being pick-mes and say their true opinions without fearing skinny Abdis on this site.

Yes I do.

Why is it a problem when Somali girls say they find Madow men attractive? :rolleyes: I don't care if Somali men find Latina/Cadaan women attractive unless they bash Somali girls. :)

Xalimos here need to stop being pick-mes and say their true opinions without fearing skinny Abdis on this site.
The guys on this site spend all day talking about how beautiful Moroccan, latina, and white girls are. But if you so much as hint that you like black men, watch some them turn on you like a pack of wild dogs.
:russ:

Lol i said some of them are fine which is true :ftw9nwa:
Yes I do.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yes I do.

Yesss girl ! God bless the African American kings:rejoice:

Some females out here specially this Caliperson be bashing African Americans just to get some ratings and respect from these incels. But then again some of these anti African American females are Abdis disguised as halimos:krs:

lol coz you find them attractive, it don’t mean we do.
I didnt even used to find them attractive. When I would talk about preferences to Somali girls literally 99% of them said madow men are the sexiest. Only recently have I begun to see they are fine, you are straight up lying if you say that Somali girls in general aren’t attracted to black guys

Depends on the black men you're talking about. If it's the mostly African American guys you see a lot on Social Media, then no I don't find them attractive most of the time. Even if they're perceived as attractive by most girls, it's their behaviour that is a instant turn off for me. Oftentimes they make rap music, have this gangster look etc and there's just something in my brain that refuses to be ever attracted to that type of guy doesn't matter how handsome he is 'objectivevly' and how many girls swoon over him.

But if you're talking about the skin color in general, then I'm most definetely attracted to black. I grew up with very little black people around me to so I used to have crushes on white guys/arab guys but now that I'm a bit older I'm leaning more and more towards my own kind. So, mostly muslim guys, Somali guys etc. I still feel attracted to white guys but it'll never grow into a real crush.

Black women always cap for black men. Same the feeling isnt mutual. Most black men I know prefer white women
The way their own men talk shit about them is crazy to me. Black men hate the way their own women look. Literally this one madow guy I know finds freckles very attractive. And guess what, he's dark as hell with extremely Madow hair yet finds features that only very light white women possess to be pretty. What is happening with black men? They seem almost delusional to me.
:faysalwtf:

World

VIP
I didnt even used to find them attractive. When I would talk about preferences to Somali girls literally 99% of them said madow men are the sexiest. Only recently have I begun to see they are fine, you are straight up lying if you say that Somali girls in general aren’t attracted to black guys
Most somali women in the west are dhil*s who smoke weed and give head for a canister