Come in ladies of SSpot!

Do you find black men attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
I've been coming up with a theory these past few days that seems to make a whole lot of sense to me. Hear me out first.

Growing up as a little girl in a community with practically no other Somalis, I found myself crushing on the hispanic and white boys from my school. I had never found madow men attractive, even though there were a few of them at my school. I found them almost repulsive due to their features. Kinda harsh, but true.
:manny:
But as soon as I became a teen, I started going on more social media like Instagram and Twitter. On these sites, the madows were always the loudest voices, and everyone looks to them for funny videos and memes. Madow women would always rave about their men, and me trying to fit in, I started forcing myself to see black men in a different light. I felt swayed by the culture around me and basically conditioned myself into finding madow men attractive. Today though I realized that these feelings were completely artificial and made up. I cannot imagine myself today ever being with a black man.

So my theory is that many Somali girls become BLM madow dick-riders from all of the powerful influence on social media. I almost become one but thankfully snapped back to my senses. Do any of you agree with this theory or feel like this happened to you? Or are you a proud Madow lover from the get go? I'm curious to hear people's responses.

I used to have a black man phase around the age of 14-15 but that wasn't because of forcing myself to find them attractive. I don't feel attracted to them anymore and I am more into Somali men.

Some somali girls force loving madow men I know so many somali girls who actually in reality would actually marry a Somali but the society we are in these days fetishize black men so it's not a surprise some will force their feelings for them.

I used to have a black man phase around the age of 14-15 but that wasn't because of forcing myself to find them attractive. I don't feel attracted to them anymore and I am more into Somali men.

Some somali girls force loving madow men I know so many somali girls who actually in reality would actually marry a Somali but the society we are in these days fetishize black men so it's not a surprise some will force their feelings for them.
I have noticed that society is pushing for black men to be considered attractive. I always found it so odd. Who honestly finds them appealing? I feel like there is an agenda in the West to promote black men + non-black women coupling.
:hmm:

I have noticed that society is pushing for black men to be considered attractive. I always found it so odd. Who honestly finds them appealing? I feel like there is an agenda in the West to promote black men + non-black women coupling.
:hmm:
Very true. I don't understand it either. They have a race mixing agenda and the west wants more black men to marry white women I don't get it. These days when you say you don't find black men attractive women from all races attack you. I actually will never understand. People are pushing for them to be found attractive but I just can't find myself to see it.

Very true. I don't understand it either. They have a race mixing agenda and the west wants more black men to marry white women I don't get it. These days when you say you don't find black men attractive women from all races attack you. I actually will never understand. People are pushing for them to be found attractive but I just can't find myself to see it.
It's honestly so crazy! There's this video on youtube showing this madow guy throwing water on a hispanic woman for saying she doesn't like black men! He honestly got mad at her for having a preference:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
They're who I grew up with but initially no then between age 15 or 16 I liked them and then I didn't anymore they're features are too harsh.
And I can't with Madow hair my family has jileec and Madow hair looks off putting since I'm not used to it :nahgirl:

It's honestly so crazy! There's this video on youtube showing this madow guy throwing water on a hispanic woman for saying she doesn't like black men! He honestly got mad at her for having a preference:
Can I ask you something? Are you a Blm xalimo doing an experiment on this forum? No offence but sometimes I feel you are trolling people

What changed...it sounds like you had bad experience with blacks which pushed you away
Honestly, living as the only Somali family in my town had me feeling disconnected from my culture. As soon as I visited Minnesota for a bit and started interacting with other Somalis, I felt more in tune with my heritage. And I rejected leftist and BLM talking points with more maturity of age and through visiting this forum.
:salute:

Trending

Latest posts