Come in ladies of SSpot!

Do you find black men attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
it depends .Not all r attractive. Idris Elba is attractive for example, despite his small gu.s which is contrary to what would expect of him as a black man. sad
Honestly it must be so disappointing to get a madow man with a small gus. That's the only positive thing about Madow men. What else do they have to offer? They don't have pretty faces to begin with.
:manny:

I've always had a preference for black men, even though I live in a white dominated city. I've never dated a non-black male, somali men being the exception.

VixR

Veritas
This site made me a BLM lite :ivers:I’ve never been attracted to them or cared, but the way they go on and on about them endlessly online like tactless bahals deserves pushback on principle.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
This site made me a BLM lite :ivers:I’ve never been attracted to them or cared, but the way they go on and on about them endlessly online like tactless bahals deserves pushback on principle.

Come on vixr... are you telling me a big black man have never caught your interest ever?
If not, im really interested in knowing which kind of men you're fond of?
Somali men? Or that sweaty mexican guy you were talking about last time kkkk

This reminds me of an habaryar from my old city that actually left her man for a madow.

Basically all of her kids were pretty much married and moved out and she needed work done on the house, she hired the Madow for painting and putting up curtains.

Madow was shocked to see this harbaryars husband asleep on the couch during the middle of the day and asked her why he didn't do this job.

Long story short, she kicked her hubby out, got a divorce and moved the madow in and they have now been married for over 10 years.

She claims he is muslim but God knows.

VixR

Veritas
Come on vixr... are you telling me a big black man have never caught your interest ever?
If not, im really interested in knowing which kind of men you're fond of?
Somali men? Or that sweaty mexican guy you were talking about last time kkkk
No.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lool at us making you blm lite. You probably were blm the whole time. That would be like me saying this site made me pro bantu cause people not liking them. I cant speak for the north americans. But us uk people have good reasons not to like Caribbeans and thats because they dontblike us and treated somalis bad when they came to uk

VixR

Veritas
Lool at us making you blm lite. You probably were blm the whole time. That would be like me saying this site made me pro bantu cause people not liking them. I cant speak for the north americans. But us uk people have good reasons not to like Caribbeans and thats because they dontblike us and treated somalis bad when they came to uk
It did.

Well, this site has also made me pro Somali Bantu.

They’re demonized on here for operating on the basic functions of a living organism, like reproduction. Meanwhile, Somalis reproduce like insane, but they’re simultaneously stunting their own growth, and this is somehow the Bantus doing :reallymaury:

Just one of the many lapses of logic on here.

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
Initially, I was never attracted to madow men at all. Even found them kinda repulsive but I think my tastes have changed as I’ve gotten older. I mean, I used to be almost exclusively attracted to cadaans and indho yars when I was in secondary school but now it’s more of a mix.

Plus most of the people I liked were Hollywood actors/K-pop idols because the guys at school were ugly.

There are some hot madow guys out there though (prime example: Idris Elba) but if I had to choose between a Somali and a madow I would go Somali all the way. Some of you Abdis are really attractive I can’t lie.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Initially, I was never attracted to madow men at all. Even found them kinda repulsive but I think my tastes have changed as I’ve gotten older. I mean, I used to be almost exclusively attracted to cadaans and indho yars when I was in secondary school but now it’s more of a mix.

Plus most of the people I liked were Hollywood actors/K-pop idols because the guys at school were ugly.

There are some hot madow guys out there though (prime example: Idris Elba) but if I had to choose between a Somali and a madow I would go Somali all the way. Some of you Abdis are really attractive I can’t lie.

You Xaaliimos should never forget how Madows used to violate you guys back in the day calling you guys ugly and never rated you. Now all of a sudden Somali girls are hot and like a forbidden fruit for them. Lots of these girls who fancy these madow guys seem to forget that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You Xaaliimos should never forget how Madows used to violate you guys back in the day calling you guys ugly and never rated you. Now all of a sudden Somali girls are hot and like a forbidden fruit for them. Lots of these girls who fancy these madow guys seem to forget that

6322.jpg

strawberrii

#ArthurGang

I said that I find some attractive, never said that I’d go out of my way to fool around with one.
I don’t do that dating shit, it’s marriage or nothing. :idontlike:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
I said that I find some attractive, never said that I’d do out of my way to fool around with one.
I don’t do that dating shit, it’s marriage or nothing. :idontlike:

Naah not you but Xaaliimos in London in general, who fetishize madow men. Theres alot of them

Trending

Latest posts