Come in ladies of SSpot!

Do you find black men attractive?

• Yes

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 67.7%

• Total voters
Honestly, living as the only Somali family in my town had me feeling disconnected from my culture. As soon as I visited Minnesota for a bit and started interacting with other Somalis, I felt more in tune with my heritage. And I rejected leftist and BLM talking points with more maturity of age and through visiting this forum.
:salute:
Why is your name CaliSomali?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Asides from maybe being more likely to have good bodies, what else is attractive about them? Their faces always ruin it for me. I swear it takes media brainwashing to find them appealing.
:mjhaps:

Their bodies aren’t much different from others. But I agree with you that nearly all females have been brainwashed to think of madow men as the ideal type. It’s peak wallahi.

Do all of us have to post a picture to prove that we’re females lol? I can assure everyone here that I’m not a man, or someone else’s side account.
:noneck:
No I take your word for it. But its common some guys pretend to be girls in forum. I didnt suspect you tbh. Just the blm thing I suspected. But you cleared that

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Do all of us have to post a picture to prove that we’re females lol? I can assure everyone here that I’m not a man, or someone else’s side account.
:noneck:
LOL you actually do I had so many that thought I was a man until I said wallahi and posted a pic (excluding my face).
To be fair there has been alot of those cases so even I doubt sometimes

Their bodies aren’t much different from others. But I agree with you that nearly all females have been brainwashed to think of madow men as the ideal type. It’s peak wallahi.
It's almost crazy talking to some non-black women. Some of them attack each other for not liking black men. Literally all of them who are into partying or clubbing all f*ck with black guys. I've noticed that non-black women who are more quiet or less into the partying scene almost never find madow men attractive though. I think girls are more likely to be influenced by each other. If one of them suddenly finds black men attractive, she'll try to somewhat convince her friends to also feel this way. That's how I got swayed into finding them appealing in the first place.
:meleshame:

I will just go ahead and tell my totally unwanted opinion anyways
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've met many Bantu Africans and Caribbeans, but I've not found any of them attractive, however some of the madows I see online and in movies fiine :z1banet:
Apparently, African American men are very attractive :diddyass:

I will just go ahead and tell my totally unwanted opinion anyways
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've met many Bantu Africans and Caribbeans, but I've not found any of them attractive, however some of the madows I see online and in movies fiine :z1banet:
Apparently, African American men are very attractive :diddyass:
Nothing wrong with finding people attractive. I find women from every races attractive. I just couldnt marry a non somali

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Black men don't even like us. They salivate at the thought of white women and exxoticals. Anyone remotely black they'll reject.

Trending