Colorism: light skin or darker toned ethnic women

Do you prefer lighter toned or more darker toned ethnic women?

• Light skins

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Dark skins

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • In between the two tones

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
I'm lightskin like steph curry but I prefer darker skin toned Somali women. Honestly I'm more of a featurist than a colorist. Your face has to be easy on the eyes if I'm gonna wife you up

I'm lightskin like steph curry but I prefer darker skin toned Somali women. Honestly I'm more of a featurist than a colorist. Your face has to be easy on the eyes if I'm gonna wife you up

How is liking your own kind make you any kind of "ism" or "ist". God Horn Africans need to stop emulating Bantus and their victimhood complex.

Last edited:

dr.leorio

death\emitter
How is liking your own kind make you any kind of "ism" or "ist". God Horn Africans need to stop emulating Bantus and their victimhood complex.

Relax I'm just using the kings English to communicate. It's always been features over skin color with Somalis, even back home. Read this thread from the infamous @jugjugwacwac for more info:

Somalis tend to have slender features so it just a simple case of prefering your own.

It’s called recessive genes, yes they can have time jileec.

Most of my homies were 50-50 on timo jileec vs timo madow, we never cared about hair bc that’s gay

besides, who cares what others think, are they paying you? no, just make your hair look good just the way it is, embrace it
How is looking after your hair gay :drakewtf: also i don't think having timo jileec is reccesive most of my family have it apart from one of my brothers.:damedamn:

For me the best looking Horn African girls have always been the brownskins (mariin) and the ones leaning on the darker side, they have the perfect balance of features and skintone ie high cheekbones, larger eyes, button nose etc With the lightskin ones they all look generic mixed like you can find them anywhere in the MENA region/Carrebean Islands, overall features is what reigns supreme to me.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
if someone says they like anything black and dark ... they will be applauded but GOD forbids if someone says they like anything light-skinned or white...
In the end, let people choose who they want to be with.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I discriminate against eye shape mostly.

omg! people call me weird all the time for liking eye features lmao, people seem to not care but i do.

theres this somali tiktoker who has the most interesting eye shape ive seen in somalis. theres 2 actually ill see if i can find them.

Edit, found them. look at the material 😍 this is my favorite eye shape on a male. Which is funny cause i don’t even like Indhoyar men at all, but i like the monolid ish eyes on other races

D71A06F7-6853-4CCB-A728-1BC34E159C6D.jpeg

DD55CBED-3F62-443F-9731-52C62104EF00.jpeg

Last edited:
omg! people call me weird all the time for liking eye features lmao, people seem to not care but i do.

theres this somali tiktoker who has the most interesting eye shape ive seen in somalis. theres 2 actually ill see if i can find them. ones from london and the other canadian. both model potential.
eye shape? I’ve never seen people be attracted to that but East Asians , do you like monolids or habesha eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts