Colorism: light skin or darker toned ethnic women

Do you prefer lighter toned or more darker toned ethnic women?

• Light skins

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Dark skins

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • In between the two tones

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brownskin or darkskin, gotta be thick:wowsweat:

I would not discriminate against a lighter one too, but I would prefer darker ones.

Timo madow is a must. That type of hair protects you from bidaar.

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
I dn't mind dark skin (depending on what we consider dark) as long as they don't have Nilotic/niger-congo face or body.

I'll let you guys continue the circle jerk, but Bantus have the best bodies on the planet.

:what1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
omg! people call me weird all the time for liking eye features lmao, people seem to not care but i do.

theres this somali tiktoker who has the most interesting eye shape ive seen in somalis. theres 2 actually ill see if i can find them.

Edit, found them. look at the material 😍 this is my favorite eye shape on a male. Which is funny cause i don’t even like Indhoyar men at all, but i like the monolid ish eyes on other races

View attachment 178609
View attachment 178610

Congrats on the modship, sis.

You're not weird. I thought I was the only one who noticed this trait. I'm the opposite. I have a preference for deepset double lids. I wouldn't say the guys above are monolid but they are sleepy eyed with small lid real estate and eyes slanted upwards. I think you like the upward slant. Am I right?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
She has to have Hibongo hair = no hair, hibongo body = no body, and also, the utmost important thing: she has to have a behind! How else could we fight if she doesn't even have ass? Twerk competition with your wife > all

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Congrats on the modship, sis.

You're not weird. I thought I was the only one who noticed this trait. I'm the opposite. I have a preference for deepset double lids. I wouldn't say the guys above are monolid but they are sleepy eyed with small lid real estate and eyes slanted upwards. I think you like the upward slant. Am I right?

Y'all niggaz are weird, for real tho, do you measure the guy's eyes? Bruh girls doe

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Social media has messed up people’s expectations. I would be happy marrying a widow or even women who can’t have kids.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
Facial and body features matters more to me than color complexion. Also naag is caddaysay, raali ahow .

Som

VIP
So much self hate on this posts.
Why do you guys hate dark skin ? Litteraly 90% of somalis have the same skin tone as other black africans except nilotics who are darker.
Only habeshas are light skinned horners, the rest of us are madow and we should be proud of how god created us

So much self hate on this posts.
Why do you guys hate dark skin ? Litteraly 90% of somalis have the same skin tone as other black africans except nilotics who are darker.
Only habeshas are light skinned horners, the rest of us are madow and we should be proud of how god created us

Yeah, Somalis are dark even than other Horners (including many Oromos).

Somalis are rarely lightskin, we’re on average darkskin and medium brown (between dark and lightskin), if you have a strict lightskin preference then you’re better off getting with a banadiri or a barawani since most of them are lightskin

Status
Not open for further replies.