Colorism: light skin or darker toned ethnic women

Do you prefer lighter toned or more darker toned ethnic women?

• Light skins

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Dark skins

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • In between the two tones

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
prefer it all, its really not your skintone that makes you beautiful, its your features, if a Somali girl is cute, she will be cute wether lightskin, brownskin and darkskin. Also pls love yourself, Allah created you, be content with yourself, we gonna die anyway and beauty isn't forever no matter how beautiful you are

The funny thing is I've yet to see an "ugly" somali girl. Both light skin and darker skin are beautiful. I hate the somalis who think that having light skin makes you prettier!the bleach queens however look like ghosts,can someone tell them this?

The funny thing is I've yet to see an "ugly" somali girl. Both light skin and darker skin are beautiful. I hate the somalis who think that having light skin makes you prettier!the bleach queens however look like ghosts,can someone tell the this?
bleached people look scary because it is not how Allah intended them to be. You are made uniquely because allah knows that’s what looks the most beautiful on you. Also bleaching causes so many harmful effects on their bodies. why would you risk kidney failure and your child being developmentally delayed just to look like a “light skin baddie” and it melts their cartilage that’s why their noses look missing

When will people understand its not the skintone that makes her look better its the facial structure / symmetry. ive seen beatiful dark skin girls and beautiful light skin girls its literally not about the skintone for me if your unattractive, youre unattractive and the color is not a factor of it. the somali girls ive liked have all been darkskinned now when i think about it

Last edited:
Relax I'm just using the kings English to communicate. It's always been features over skin color with Somalis, even back home. Read this thread from the infamous @jugjugwacwac for more info:

@jugjugwacwac made some great threads.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
The funny thing is I've yet to see an "ugly" somali girl. Both light skin and darker skin are beautiful. I hate the somalis who think that having light skin makes you prettier!the bleach queens however look like ghosts,can someone tell them this?
I've seen plenty ugly xalimos calm down broski

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I love people my own skintone like brown /caramel. Inshallah I marry a afro latino women like this 🤌🤌
Screenshot_20210405-214904_Google.jpg

I don't care what her skin colour is as long as she's pretty and looks the same when she wakes up with me in the morning.
If she looks different in the morning when she wakes up, it's a deal-breaker for me:silanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.