Colorism: light skin or darker toned ethnic women

Do you prefer lighter toned or more darker toned ethnic women?

• Light skins

Votes: 22 38.6%
  • Dark skins

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • In between the two tones

Votes: 26 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I discriminate against eye shape mostly.
*sees info
idk tbh I think its cuz i grew up with coarse hair and struggled with it, so I wouldnt want my kids to have it.
America seems to be shifting and coarse hair seems to be the preference :hmm:

I struggled a little bit too, but I just grew my hair out and it’s fine now :hahaidiot:

laakin even if you marry someone with type 4 hair, the child can still have jileec hair

*sees info

I struggled a little bit too, but I just grew my hair out and it’s fine now :hahaidiot:

laakin even if you marry someone with type 4 hair, the child can still have jileec hair

nope theres not a chnace they will have jileec hair and as a girl having coarse hair or 4b hair , you grow up with being insecure especially if all the somali girls around you have timo jileec. I just stopped caring now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
*sees info

#TeamKindEyes

nope theres not a chnace they will have jileec hair and as a girl having coarse hair or 4b hair , you grow up with being insecure especially if all the somali girls around you have timo jileec. I just stopped caring now.
It’s called recessive genes, yes they can have time jileec.

Most of my homies were 50-50 on timo jileec vs timo madow, we never cared about hair bc that’s gay

besides, who cares what others think, are they paying you? no, just make your hair look good just the way it is, embrace it

I live by the darker the berry the sweeter the juice!

edit: I do need hair at least 3b, idk if I would know how to style any coarser than that for my future kids tho.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Dark skin Somali girls=lightskin somali girls, no difference. I noticed that the dark skin ones usually have a better body and hair. Laakiin if your worried about your kids coming out dark then you have issues either way you shouldn’t worry. My brothers kid is 8 years old now and he’s 10x lighter then both of his parents.

lighter women generally.

Beautiful face>thiccness

A wife with a thicc ass will do nothing if your son comes out looking as dusty as you

Status
Not open for further replies.