Colonel Caare fearing death opens talks with Somaliland National Army.

@Farah072 aka Bucur Bucayr kid whether Caare forces are 99% SY or other HY doesn't matter they still put down Sland region soldiers like dogs.

:trumpsmirk:

So you tried to lie about caare’s Forces makeup and you got caught :hahaidiot:

Typical Langaab behavior. Don’t you know the only reason Langaab caare isn’t obliterated is because of me?

Anyway sheegato once caare’s surrenders you can go back to twerking for darood full time

Tribalism really fucks with people's brains if he even had one to begin with. Just cause you don't share his ideology you are a sheegato. He has tagged in more people than a WWE WrestleMania.

Stop guusriding bohol and go do something else. Bohols angels™️ Have no place here :chrisfreshhah:I can spot a sheegato from a mile away. :kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Tribalism really fucks with people's brains if he even had one to begin with. Just cause you don't share his ideology you are a sheegato. He has tagged in more people than a WWE WrestleMania.

The strange thing is those bucur bucayr kids claim to be all kinds of clans here and expect people to believe them a bit like the "he is surrendered" fiasco.

:russ::pachah1::mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Stop guusriding bohol and go do something else. Bohols angels™️ Have no place here :chrisfreshhah:I can spot a sheegato from a mile away. :kodaksmiley:
Holy freak, you are banging away on your keyboard. Don't let your mom hear you you should take the frustration out on some extracurricular activities and keep your homoerotic insults to yourself.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The strange thing is those bucur bucayr kids claim to be all kinds of clans here and expect people to believe them a bit like the "he is surrendered" fiasco.

I didn't even care about Jeegaan vs Caare but the way they are lying is funny, they said he surrendered 3 times and now they are calling people names for not taking them seriously?

Holy freak, you are banging away on your keyboard. Don't let your mom hear you you should take the frustration out on some extracurricular activities and keep your homoerotic insults to yourself.

Keep booty shaking for Bohol you weirdo. What does he give you a cookie and a pat on the ass for all your twerking? :drakelaugh:Weird ass. You don’t get paid for all your twerking in the Bohols Angels™️ twerk team go do something else :hahaidiot:

Bucur bucayr? Wtf is that I’m Gadwayne, Abdulle Hamud. Now you tell us your real clan you darood nut sniffer :mjpls:

I didn't even care about Jeegaan vs Caare but the way they are lying is funny, they said he surrendered 3 times and now they are calling people names for not taking them seriously?

First and foremost nobody ever said he surrendered. And the only reason I’m in this thread is because Bohol merged my thread with this one when I posted a video of Musa Caare elders denying the fake news Bohol is peddling about Caare in Maydh. And then Bohol started up his own thread about the same topic but from his fake news point of view showing the double standards. Now kindly stop twerking for him and go

Bohol

VIP
All HY on here call you sheegato it’s time for you to come clean darood boy. And why did you start your own thread about the Caare Maydh fake news? Why didn’t you post it in here?

What HY? draco the bucur bucayr booty shaker?:mjlol::pachah1::russ::deadosama::browtf:

Bohol

VIP
The Jeegaans are not sending us their best.

They are sending brain dead ones from Somnet.
tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts