Colonel Caare fearing death opens talks with Somaliland National Army.

@Bohol My clan Gadweyne have close associations with Musa Caare. Mussa Caare already came out denying the Maydh fake news. They don't recognize your troublesome langaab clan. We will humble you after we smoke Caare. It's thanks to us we telling the government in Hargeisa not to kill these people. If we showed no mercy, he would've been dead by now but instead we're forcing him to surrender peacefully and it's working.

@DRACO check this
This man Bohol has been running around posting content from a fake account
125C4959-4061-4893-A7D9-0803D563E152.jpeg
4A77AF27-5495-4924-A11B-EF0E84730ACD.jpeg

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol My clan Gadweyne have close associations with Musa Caare. Mussa Caare already came out denying the Maydh fake news. They don't recognize your troublesome langaab clan. We will humble you after we smoke Caare. It's thanks to us we telling the government in Hargeisa not to kill these people. If we showed no mercy, he would've been dead by now but instead we're forcing him to surrender peacefully and it's working.

upload_2019-7-26_23-12-54-png.76304

:mjlol::pachah1::russ::deadosama: the poor things are having a meltdown after Muj Caare karbash.

:damedamn:

My Langaab friend if not for your big brother (me) caare would be decimated right now. Keep laughing just remember Caare May be a jajuus but he’s my Langaab jajuus and we will deal with him. That’s what we told Biixi.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My Langaab friend if not for your big brother (me) caare would be decimated right now. Keep laughing just remember Caare May be a jajuus but he’s my Langaab jajuus and we will deal with him. That’s what we told Biixi.

The Gadweyne forces kept him at the mountains. The fake news of him capturing Maydh over a fake account Tweet is laughable. Those threads should be titled misleading.

You should've let us smoked him. You can't be soft on your own clan who were traitours. If any person from my clan committed treason and tried to bring instability and division to my country. I would have kill him and I don't even care if he is my uncle at this point.

I heard your elders are negotiating him after you humbled him. He failed to reposition his forces from the authentic sources I heard from.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You are such a fucking loser. "If it wasn't for meeeeee" nacalaa ku taal, intuu ka soo galo guriga hooyadiis buu iska kaa dhigaa nin Rambo ah.

The Gadweyne forces kept his at the mountains. The fake news of him capturing Maydh over a fake account Tweet is laughable. Those threads should be titled misleading.

You should've let us smoked him. You can't be soft on your own clan who were traitours. If any person from my clan committed treason and tried to bring instability and division to my country. I would kill him and I don't even care if he is my uncle at this point.

I heard your elders are negotiating him after you humbled him. He failed to reposition his forces from the authentic sources I heard from.

Sxb SYs are Langaab yes but we can’t wipe them all out. We have to let them see the error of Caare’s ways. Killing caare and his 150 skinnies will seriously set Langaab SY back heavily.

If it were up to me I’d kill caare but I gotta go with my tol we want him alive so we can discipline him

You are such a fucking loser. "If it wasn't for meeeeee" nacalaa ku taal, intuu ka soo galo guriga hooyadiis buu iska kaa dhigaa nin Rambo ah.

Keep crying bohols cheerleader. SY are Langaabs and I am their bigger brother protecting them. Nacalaa neefyahow futada ruxaya come off bohols lap

Bohol

VIP
Sxb SYs are Langaab yes but we can’t wipe them all out. We have to let them see the error of Caare’s ways. Killing caare and his 150 skinnies will seriously set Langaab SY back heavily.

If it were up to me I’d kill caare but I gotta go with my tol we want him alive so we can discipline him

Bucur Bucayr sheegato. Caare's men are not even 50% SY. He has 400 men, only 50 are SY, the rest are other communities. Some of his soldiers are not even Garhajis.

But nice try Bucur Bucayr. :trumpsmirk:

Bucur Bucayr sheegato. Caare's men are not even 50% SY. He has 400 men, only 50 are SY, the rest are other communities.

But nice try Bucur Bucayr. :trumpsmirk:

Langaab SY liar. Majority is SY. You don’t have to lie about this everyone knows this. And he has less than 400 now. You are seriously a delusional shame to us HY

Bohol

VIP
Langaab SY liar. Majority is SY. You don’t have to lie about this everyone knows this. And he has less than 400 now. You are seriously a delusional shame to us HY

So Sakariye (Cali Siciid) and that Waqle guy (Abdalle Ismaaciil) are now SY?:pachah1: like I said nice try Bucur Bucayr kid.

:nahgirl:

I’m starting to believe @Bohol is the real sheegat
So Sakariye (Cali Siciid) and that Waqle guy (Abdalle Ismaaciil) are now SY?:pachah1: like I said nice try Bucur Bucayr kid.

:nahgirl:

Sheegato amuus. Caare’s forces are over 90% SY don’t even try to lie langaabyahow

I have a feeling this Bohol character is not even Habar Yoonis forget Isaaq. His constant darood niiko is a dead giveaway. But now he is lying about caare’s Forces makeup even. He doesn’t even know SY are the majority of his forces.

Every real HY I’ve seen on this site , now including me, detests this darood Twerker named Bohol.

Majority of HY are against Caare’s jahiil movement we just don’t want to see him fried like a xarti because he is still my HY kinsman and if anyone is gonna kill him it might as well be his older brother (me). Ceerigaabo in the building Langaab SY stay out :nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts