Colonel Caare fearing death opens talks with Somaliland National Army.

I don't think PL funds him, maybe supports him because they have their own troops and police to pay which they have difficulties with sometimes.

Somalia is most likely the one who funds Caare as they should, they want destruction in all the regions.
SL main objective here is to make an example out of him. They cannot tolerate someone killing their soldiers. It sends a message saying that their weak.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Yep it is misleading. It is Muse Bixi that wants peace now and talks not Caare.:gucciwhat:
It's misleading because you are angry, sad, bitter and heartbroken over this. This is your life's work saaxib, I understand why you put the tag "misleading" on the entire thread LOL

Bohol

VIP
It's misleading because you are angry, sad, bitter and heartbroken over this. This is your life's work saaxib, I understand why you put the tag "misleading" on the entire thread LOL

I am bitter about Sland region soldiers getting slaughtered and Maydh being captured by Caare? yh yh. We know who is bitter after his uncle (Dhuso Bixi) got humiliated in Sanaag.

:pachah1::mjlol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
SL main objective here is to make an example out of him. They cannot tolerate someone killing their soldiers. It sends a message saying that their weak.
SL is stupid when it comes to this, they have to wait a long time before raining hell on anyone bc of their own government. They always respond late which makes them look weak indeed.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I never said you were I think you are having brain overload right now you aren’t making any sense. On average somalilanders do not think about you guys. It’s always you guys inserting yourselves into our affairs. This is the truth for everyone to see even if you don’t want to admit it. Just look at this thread for example. What are you doing here? It’s like this 99% of the time. You guys have major cuqdad against us for not wanting to be associated with you lol.
you act as if somalia and somaliland on are two diferent continent.
"why do other somalis care about somaliland":farmajoyaab: maybe because your north from somalia?

And by the way, “inserting yourself into our affairs” nigga pls LOL. I can insert into any Somali affairs. Be it SL,PL, jubbaland. You name it. That’s all my land.

This is the problem with you delusional folks. You insert yourselves in others affairs because you’re cuqdad ridden and then when you get called out you start deflecting LOL. “Muh muh muh my land :kendrickcry:

DRACO

VIP
Then change the title to "Colonel caare fearing death accepts talks with the Somaliland national army" and remove the misleading tag.

This is not a misleading thread

what a joke!

Bohol

VIP
Then change the title to Colonel caare fearing death accepts talks with the Somaliland national army and remove the misleading tag.

what a joke!

Learn to read English abaayo. It says nothing about Caare accepting talks or "fearing" death. It is all on Muuse Bixi side, thus your title was misleading.

"SOURCES: #Somaliland president Muse Bihi opens talks with renegade General, Said Awil Jama known as Aare, who defected from #Somaliland army and started a rebellion against #Hargeisa admin in #Sanaag region. "

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I am bitter about Sland region soldiers getting slaughtered and Maydh being captured by Caare? yh yh. We know who is bitter after his uncle (Dhuso Bixi) got humiliated in Sanaag.

:pachah1::mjlol:
Old man, something is wrong with you because you call this thread misleading yet the source is from Garowe Online. Your bs is so easy to call out:chrisfreshhah:

Yep it is misleading. It is Muse Bixi that wants peace now and talks not Caare.
You even had to comment justifying you making this thread misleading.. :dead:

Bohol

VIP
Old man, something is wrong with you because you call this thread misleading yet the source is from Garowe Online. Your bs is so easy to call out:chrisfreshhah:

You even had to comment saying justifying you making this thread misleading.. :dead:

Does the source say Caare started talks or fears death? don't embarrass yourself the children of

"He is surrounded" :deadosama:
upload_2019-7-26_23-12-54-png.76304

This is the problem with you delusional folks. You insert yourselves in others affairs because you’re cuqdad ridden and then when you get called out you start deflecting LOL. “Muh muh muh my land ”
Again the cuqdad assumption. Are you mentally challenged? Why would I, someone who’s never been in Somalia even, have that? I just told you I don’t care if SL breaks away. I haven’t deflected once. Your so bent on proving that anyone who talks shit or says anything SL has cuqdad that it makes you look like you have it. Insert yourself in our affairs? LOL. SL land is my land too broski. Get it right. I will be coming for that passport if SL breaks away lol.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Then change the title to "Colonel caare fearing death accepts talks with the Somaliland national army" and remove the misleading tag.

what a joke!
why not just paste title from article?
did you really need to write
"Colonel Caare fearing death opens talks with somaliland national army"
i know you don't liket the guy, but you need to write 15 different ways of saying "he's about surender"? it makes
you and rest of the sl crew look pathetic.

Again the cuqdad assumption. Are you mentally challenged? Why would I, someone who’s never been in Somalia even, have that? I just told you I don’t care if SL breaks away. I haven’t deflected once. Your so bent on proving that anyone who talks shit or says anything SL has cuqdad that it makes you look like you have it. Insert yourself in our affairs? LOL. SL land is my land too broski. Get it right. I will be coming for that passport if SL breaks away lol.

Your mental gymnastics are amusing :pachah1:. I can tell from the way you type and the bringing up the civil war thing like all cuqdad ridden rats do when they have no real defense they just bring up the civil war, and now to you claiming SL :feedme:another copout :russ:

DRACO

VIP
Learn to read English abaayo. It says nothing about Caare accepting talks or "fearing" death. It is all on Muuse Bixi side, thus your title was misleading.

"SOURCES: #Somaliland president Muse Bihi opens talks with renegade General, Said Awil Jama known as Aare, who defected from #Somaliland army and started a rebellion against #Hargeisa admin in #Sanaag region. "
I said Caare opened talks with the SLNA , NOT initiated them.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Does the source say Caare started talks or fears death? don't embarrass yourself the children of

"He is surrounded" :deadosama:
upload_2019-7-26_23-12-54-png.76304
I came back after that thread lol, I never said he was surrounded. When the current government gets backing from the parliament to militarize Sanaag it's game over and you know it.. :hemad:

Bohol

VIP
I came back after that thread lol, I never said he was surrounded. When the current government gets backing from the parliament to militarize Sanaag it's game over and you know it.. :hemad:

Not even 10,000 troops can keep Northern Sanaag secure from Caare. Good luck abaayo and keep wishing for "surrender".

:dead:

Bohol

VIP
I said Caare opened talks with the SLNA , NOT initiated them.

That is the title you used. Trying to imply it was Caare that opened the talks and is fearing "death".

DRACO

VIP
why not just paste title from articel?
did you really need write
i know you don't likethe guy, but you need to write 15 different ways of saying "he's about surender" it makes
you and rest of the sl crew look pathetic.
Is the emotional mod going to fix the title and remove the misleading tag?

what a joke!

Your mental gymnastics are amusing :pachah1:. I can tell from the way you type and the bringing up the civil war thing like all cuqdad ridden rats do when they have no real defense they just bring up the civil war, and now to you claiming SL :feedme:another copout :russ:
Your truly challenged. Claiming SL? I claim all Somali territories. PL, SL, JL. Any of those place break off, I’m getting that passport. Which most likely, the way Somalis move, won’t be worth shit.

Bohol

VIP
Lastly we have a video of Muse Bixi saying he is opening talks last night so he is the one that initiated it. There is no evidence from Caare side that they accepted any "talks".

Trending