Coffee hinders your height

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It's a myth with no scientific basis or validity. If it was that simple then many cultures would have caught onto it and banned such a variable at a young age when their kids are developing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah height is 60% genetics , so from ur parents and ancestors and the 40% is environmental so with the right dietary and active lifestyle you could outgrow your parents. Coffee fucks up ur sleep quality , we grow during our sleep.
coffee alone can’t do the damage , but it’s coupled with a bad diet(sugar and fast food) and lack of activity(sitting all day) then it will have a compound effect and stunt ur height growth

my niggaaa u r drunk

I see younger and younger kids drinking coffee. I blame social media. I remember in high school it was unheard of to see teenagers drinking coffee. It was an "adult" beverage but now I'm fighting younger cousins to stop drinking it; they're 15.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I see younger and younger kids drinking coffee. I blame social media. I remember in high school it was unheard of to see teenagers drinking coffee. It was an "adult" beverage but now I'm fighting younger cousins to stop drinking it; they're 15.

Flower......what happened to @Apollo

I love coffee & anything that contains coffee. I’ve been drinking it from a young age & it might explain why I’m still stuck at 5’3. The Yemenis & Ethiopians drink so much coffee & they seem to be of short height, especially Yemenis...

So to those who have drank coffee at an early age, has your height been impacted because of it?
might be true, I never drink coffee and i’m 6’1