Coffee hinders your height

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Lies!!! I started drinking coffee at 12, and Im now 5'6 at the age of 17. It didn't affect my height at all

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I’ve been drinking coffee since I was 14 and I’m 5’10. That’s a myth
If I was that tall a regular walk around the neighborhood would make me feel like this
giphy.gif

IGotDaAnswers

jUst keeping it REAL homie
Huuno i hate to break it to u. U r born Short. I mean 5'2.

The reason u like coffee is your massive brain needs stimulation. Nothing to do with your natural stout height. Thank God u r brainy huuno
Nah height is 60% genetics , so from ur parents and ancestors and the 40% is environmental so with the right dietary and active lifestyle you could outgrow your parents. Coffee fucks up ur sleep quality , we grow during our sleep.
coffee alone can’t do the damage , but it’s coupled with a bad diet(sugar and fast food) and lack of activity(sitting all day) then it will have a compound effect and stunt ur height growth

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
Nah height is 60% genetics , so from ur parents and ancestors and the 40% is environmental so with the right dietary and active lifestyle you could outgrow your parents. Coffee fucks up ur sleep quality , we grow during our sleep.
coffee alone can’t do the damage , but it’s coupled with a bad diet(sugar and fast food) and lack of activity(sitting all day) then it will have a compound effect and stunt ur height growth

That’s the thing. I eat very healthily & make sure I have the right nutrition. My family members are tall & I have no issues with exercise. I think sleep, coffee or both would be the cause of my short height. So would you say I still have time to grow an inch or two? I’m 17 so chances would be slim

That’s the thing. I eat very healthily & make sure I have the right nutrition. My family members are tall & I have no issues with exercise. I think sleep, coffee or both would be the cause of my short height. So would you say I still have time to grow an inch or two? I’m 17 so chances would be slim
You’re not short ffs. 5’3 is average female height.

That’s like a 5’9 guy complaining that he’s short.

I know it’s average for a woman, but damnnn a couple more inches won’t hurt. Long legs >>>>
Most people stop growing when they are done with puberty or towards the end of it.

It’s around 14/15 for females

16-18 for men.

As a man I only grew 2 cm between ages of 15-18 and I haven’t grown ever since.

Chun Li

under construction πŸ˜ˆπŸ’–
Most people stop growing when they are done with puberty or towards the end of it.

It’s around 14/15 for females

16-18 for men.

As a man I only grew 2 cm between ages of 15-18 and I haven’t grown ever since.

I remember going to the embassy to renew my passport & I only grew about 1cm-1.5cm within a couple of years...

Oh well, marrying a man a foot taller than me isn’t out of the question. 5’3 🀝 6’3

Trending

Latest posts