Coffee hinders your height

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
I love coffee & anything that contains coffee. I’ve been drinking it from a young age & it might explain why I’m still stuck at 5’3. The Yemenis & Ethiopians drink so much coffee & they seem to be of short height, especially Yemenis...

So to those who have drank coffee at an early age, has your height been impacted because of it?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Huuno i hate to break it to u. U r born Short. I mean 5'2.

The reason u like coffee is your massive brain needs stimulation. Nothing to do with your natural stout height. Thank God u r brainy huuno

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Huuno i hate to break it to u. U r born Short. I mean 5'2.

The reason u like coffee is your massive brain needs stimulation. Nothing to do with your natural stout height. Thank God u r brainy huuno

That could be plausible, but then again I’m the only one in my family that drinks coffee on the regular. Even my younger siblings have passed me in height

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Haye, didn't know you were tall like that.

Would you ever consider cuffin a shorter man?

He’d be that nigga to cuff a tall woman. I don’t understand why any man would be insecure for marrying a tall woman. Other than the condescending comments he might receive from people/society, it’s all good

Drinking koffe since i was 11 im 198 cm
I think this would have been a big deal breaker all över the world

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
He’d be that nigga to cuff a tall woman. I don’t understand why any man would be insecure for marrying a tall woman. Other than the condescending comments he might receive from people/society, it’s all good
A nigga who cuffs a taller woman gets ratings. I've never seen anybody making fun of the shorter guy. More time, it's the woman that catches more heat from other women

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
A nigga who cuffs a taller woman gets ratings. I've never seen anybody making fun of the shorter guy. More time, it's the woman that catches more heat from other women

Wallahi billahi he would. Top tier man. Women can be xaasid too. Instead of being happy for their friend, they’d just talk about the height difference & how it would be weird to wear heels around him. For a random woman to interject & give her opinion is another situation. Like it shows that it really bothers her to see a woman marry a shorter man ughhh

Keo

VIP
Aren't you a female? 5'3 is enough for you.

I'm not gonna lie though I have never drank coffee and I ended up tall but I don't think that's solely the reason why. Most of it is genetics.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Aren't you a female? 5'3 is enough for you.

I'm not gonna lie though I have never drank coffee and I ended up tall but I don't think that's solely the reason why. Most of it is genetics.

Yes, but I feel very compressed. If only my legs were a little bit longer, it would be great