Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

Ogaden are under occupation today forget back in 1991. If kenya send a somali guy who happened to be ogaden to help a fellow african dictator where does your qabiil come into this? Don't waste my time ogaden sided with hawiye and were karbaashed along with their hawiye masters. Especially the failed SPM jabhad that killed and robbed civilians in baidoa.

You the same niggas who came begging us to protect you from Hag in Kaxaandhaale and now today you and your minorities will die in xamar :pachah1:

Remember all of this is happening because of one man. -----> Famraajo.

He wants to add 2 years to his term like its normal. Saaxiib this isn't djibouti/ertriea. There is democracy in somalia.

Shariif and Maxamud both followed the rules.

Who does xaarmaajo think he is?
Shariif had a 6 months extension kkkkkk

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Farmaajo's military ineptitude is being put on full display.
"sL aRmY iS cLaN miLiTiAs N sHiT" :pachah1:

Rooble is like Ben Carson. Nigga looks sleepy all the time.

PM Rooble was chosen by solely by Farmaajo not by our Sacad Elders, this is why you see many Sacad Taliyaal leaving,

Again another Sacad Taliye leaves N&N

1619460718460.png

It's good to see Hawiye won't allow their city to be destroyed by this outsider. Hawiye are dealing with this situation very delicately :win:

We boxed in Farmajoo and is Merehan militia. These naked Gedo people have no clue abt warfare.

Things are air tight. Our grip over the city becomes tighter. We'll soon start house to house searches for Gedo people.

Deni convinced opposition politicians that blowing up Mogadishu is a good thing for them and bad for Farmaajo. Low IQ opposition and former militia turned SNA have jumped at the opportunity to blow shit up.

Meanwhile all over Puntland and diaspora, Khat sessions are filled with laughter and hot shah. I can hear the hutu jokes already.

Puntland politicians are truly of higher caliber, this act destroys the legitimacy of FGS. It also reminds reer puntland that their is no such thing as Somalia. Mogadishu, The supposed capital of Somalia, will be flooded with militia if you aren't part of X clan and anger them.

It was truly a long field play, Deni made sure Sept 17 failed with strong preconditions. As soon as it failed the opposition begin screaming "Farmaajo waa marexan" which had the impact of reminding people of where their loyalties should be. Marexan and thus Darood can't be president, thus othering most of reer puntland .The militia clash and defecting of SNA also helped expose the fault lines Somalia is based on.

Deni has convinced me, I'm a guest in Mogadishu even though my father was raised and born there.
:dead1:
I will be claiming Bosaso though, miss me with that Badhan shit.

:pachah1:

I also doubt Farmaajo can quell this, when militias begin killing people based on clan(only a matter of time) we will see furthrt polarization.

Deni convinced opposition politicians that blowing up Mogadishu is a good thing for them and bad for Farmaajo. Low IQ opposition and former militia turned SNA have jumped at the opportunity to blow shit up.

Meanwhile all over Puntland and diaspora, Khat sessions are filled with laughter and hot shah. I can hear the hutu jokes already.

Puntland politicians are truly of higher caliber, this act destroys the legitimacy of FGS. It also reminds reer puntland that their is no such thing as Somalia. Mogadishu, The supposed capital of Somalia, will be flooded with militia if you aren't part of X clan and anger them.

It was truly a long field play, Deni made sure Sept 17 failed with strong preconditions. As soon as it failed the opposition begin screaming "Farmaajo waa marexan" which had the impact of reminding people of where their loyalties should be. Marexan and thus Darood can't be president, thus othering most of reer puntland .The militia clash and defecting of SNA also helped expose the fault lines Somalia is based on.

Deni has convinced me, I'm a guest in Mogadishu even though my father was raised and born there.

Warsengali, Deni is your master. How abt you keep you advise to yourself. Bosaso belongs to Mj. This whole operation is about keep out the likes of you.

who cares about fat boy deni. his fat ass gets karbashed by sacad every summer in Gaalkayo.

doofar people are all the same nigga. Somalia is hawiye country nigga.

Trending

Latest posts