BREAKING NEWS Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

Farmaajo must resign now if he doesnt wipe out these moryaan. Just go home to Bufallo if you dont have the balls like AY AUN.

Rooble asked for one last for them. After they cried last night to qoorqoor and rooble. Even going so far as spending the night in Qebydiid's storage room.

This @MrDeeni1 fella needs to STFU, you lot got karbashed last night and now district commander with their soliders and weapons are defecating to the opposition - more SNA soliders from middle and lower shabelle arrived this morning.

You delusional twats will be taught an important lesson - which is mogadishu is a 1000% hawiye city.

Cool Go right ahead, Do it for your tribe brother FIGHT and I am sure HSM or SHariif will pay the bills of the brave Soldiers who died for the tribe.

The mother or widow of the dead soldier will get monthly payment when HSM or Shariif becomes president.

And you will feel so happy when your tribe soldiers chimp out during Ramadan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Rooble asked for one last for them. After they cried last night to qoorqoor and rooble. Even going so far as spending the night in Qebydiid's storage room.
They will never listen miskiin Rooble the only thing they want is the bullet.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You lost the moment this turned tribal, even the fake wadani b0oon are talking about running back to cabduwaq

:deadmanny:
:mjlol: how did the last time shit turned tribal ended up for y'all. Forget about Wadanimo, outright kibirnimo won't be accepted, and that is why Farmajo is still in Villa Somalia at this time. I did state this before, when Farmajo escapes like a rat, just like Yanukovych, then you have won.

:mjlol: how did the last time shit turned tribal ended up for y'all. Forget about Wadanimo, outright kibirnimo won't be accepted, and that is why Farmajo is still in Villa Somalia at this time. I did state this before, when Farmajo escapes like a rat, just like Yanukovych, then you have won.
Loool i find this doofar faan culture amusing, you lot think you're all that and bag of chips, never forget that it was hawiye that welcomed and tolerated that retard 4 years out of wadanimo - his and his boon mx clan arrogance in thinking he can just extend his mandate and stay in xamar through forces is what caused the situation in xamar now.

He'll get karbashed and removed like every other doofar who tried that shit in xamar.

Cool Go right ahead, Do it for your tribe brother FIGHT and I am sure HSM or SHariif will pay the bills of the brave Soldiers who died for the tribe.

The mother or widow of the dead soldier will get monthly payment when HSM or Shariif becomes president.

And you will feel so happy when your tribe soldiers chimp out during Ramadan.
Last I checked your uncle failmaajo is broke, mans doing gofundme :feedme: - so pipe down.

The opposition soliders are being paid by hawiye businesses - cuz we rich like that.

HSM and Sharif are 1000% better than failmaajo, not even the other non hawiye can deny it now.

Siad Barre, Abdullah Yusuf and now Farmaajo. All darood and all put Somalia at the point of collapse. What's with the country collapsing when Jabartis are in power:gucciwhat:

It's because hawiye chimp out when they are not in power. If we had isaaq president or RX president they will still chimp out.

Let's keep it real the president of Somalia should always come from the main clan of the capital city. If non Hawiye wants the presidency then first look to change the capital

Officers from Yaaqshid and shibis defected. Opposition forces now control 75% of Mogadishu and few kms away from Villa Somalia. The longer this continues the less opportunities for Farmaajo to escape :ohdamn:

This is Mx vs Hawiye war. Kabalax Darood won’t come save you after you tried to destabilize our states. :ohno:

Officers from Yaaqshid and shibis defected. Opposition forces now control 75% of Mogadishu and few kms away from Villa Somalia. The longer this continues the less opportunities for Farmaajo to escape :ohdamn:

This is Mx vs Hawiye war. Kabalax Darood won’t come save you after you tried to destabilize our states. :ohno:

So you saved us before? :drakelaugh: You have SPM as your name you're the last one to talk about saving anyone let alone darood :mjhaps:.

Trending