BREAKING NEWS Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

We going back to our ancestral tribal lands bro, ive accepted it.

Its time to live with the camels, Mogadishu is not my city anymore.

:ohlord:

At least i can brag about Alshabab infested calmadow

:lawd:

Warsengali nobody wants you or welcomed you in Mogadishu. Just go away, go whatever you want but not Mogadishu or any other Hawiye land.

We going back to our ancestral tribal lands bro, ive accepted it.

Its time to live with the camels, Mogadishu is not my city anymore.

:ohlord:

At least i can brag about Alshabab infested calmadow

:lawd:

sxb take it easy, this is just politics, it does not affect the Citizens, the next President will just be like Farmaajo strengthening Somalia's Centralism.

So have hope and stay positive sxb!

sxb take it easy, this is just politics, it does not affect the Citizens, the next President will just be like Farmaajo strengthening Somalia's Centralism.

So have hope and stay positive sxb!

Kulaaha take it easy? How wants that Warsengali? Take him to Gedo.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
it's funny seeing MX and MJ fighting each other and all of them are Darood.

Deni convinced opposition politicians that blowing up Mogadishu is a good thing for them and bad for Farmaajo. Low IQ opposition and former militia turned SNA have jumped at the opportunity to blow shit up.

Meanwhile all over Puntland and diaspora, Khat sessions are filled with laughter and hot shah. I can hear the hutu jokes already.

Puntland politicians are truly of higher caliber, this act destroys the legitimacy of FGS. It also reminds reer puntland that their is no such thing as Somalia. Mogadishu, The supposed capital of Somalia, will be flooded with militia if you aren't part of X clan and anger them.

It was truly a long field play, Deni made sure Sept 17 failed with strong preconditions. As soon as it failed the opposition begin screaming "Farmaajo waa marexan" which had the impact of reminding people of where their loyalties should be. Marexan and thus Darood can't be president, thus othering most of reer puntland .The militia clash and defecting of SNA also helped expose the fault lines Somalia is based on.

Deni has convinced me, I'm a guest in Mogadishu even though my father was raised and born there.
:dead1:
I will be claiming Bosaso though, miss me with that Badhan shit.

:pachah1:

Puntland wants Farmaajo to be destroyed, you liar.

As if we care about our enemy's destruction and imaginary "Daarood".

Just claim your real qabiil already and stop playin with Warsangeli's name .
Kaalaya ku qosla the bullshit he wrote :mjlol:

178648565_1823073334527546_6492462007545388919_n.jpg

Trending

Latest posts