BREAKING NEWS Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

who cares about fat boy deni. his fat ass gets karbashed by sacad every summer in Gaalkayo.

doofar people are all the same nigga. Somalia is hawiye country nigga.
Galkacyo is the most lucrative city in Galmudug, it's also mainly controlled by Puntland. It says alot if you ponder on it.

It isn't mainly controlled by them, bum. I won't get into FKD here. I am dealing with your ilkoyaar hynea cousins first. I will return for Kab iyo Lax another time.

Bro this Warsengali thing does not represent Kablalax. He hates Mj and Ogaden just as much as Gedo people. Hence why he supports Farmajoo. But he hates Hawiye the most.

Don't get it confused. We only have strategic alliance for a temporary time. We operate for the interest of HAG. We don't get along with puntland.

Lets leave Puntland alone. Lets not look for trouble. We got too much on our plate. I say we concentrate on Gedo people and the langaabs who supported them.

Some Puntlanders hate Farmajoo just as much as us. I think they just want a better life. I want a better life for our people. Puntland is not our enemy, lets get along with them.

Lets leave Puntland alone. Lets not look for trouble. We got too much on our plate. I say we concentrate on Gedo people and the langaabs who supported them.

Some Puntlanders hate Farmajoo just as much as us. I think they just want a better life.

you really are an shameless sheegato , every posts you post is aimed at diverting heat from puntland.

just for once abaayo stop claiming us and be yourself!

you really are an shameless sheegato , every posts you post is aimed at diverting heat from puntland.

Puntland is not my enemy. Your the one who tries to divert heat from Gedo people too Puntland.

Farmajoo is my enemy and his Gedo people our my enemy.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
the people of Puntland support farmajo.

the military and corrupted politicians of Puntland are the ones who hate him

We going back to our ancestral tribal lands bro, ive accepted it.

Its time to live with the camels, Mogadishu is not my city anymore.

:ohlord:

At least i can brag about Alshabab infested calmadow

:lawd:

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
We going back to our ancestral tribal lands bro, ive accepted it.

Its time to live with the camels, Mogadishu is not my city anymore.

:ohlord:

At least i can brag about Alshabab infested calmadow

:lawd:
wtf what is the point of returning to your ancestral lands. weakness

Trending

Latest posts