Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Deni is not a Shababi, you would know, since you act like one .
he is a corrupted qabalistic so I see no difference between him and the al-Shabab terrorists.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am hearing rumours if Xamar falls Farmaajo shalll be moving to Baidoa under Ethiopian command and continue the fight from.there. I knew Brother Abbye wouldnt abandon this govt. Seems like AS will also be attacking Mucaraad after the govt moves, good luck fighting them.
Move the capital or deal with the moriyaan its that simple, why enrich these people, same mistake MSB made, Abdulahi Yuuf AUN bribed a few of them and slaughtered the rest. While Farmaajo is paying 300 dollars to moriyaan attacking his government.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Then you should know that I am your master. Show respect before I go to your mums house in Abudwaaq and kick her in the face.
What a bastard, does your lies ever get any lower. Feel free to pop by in Caabduwaq, we know how to deal with the likes of you, in a Islamic and very "ethical" way.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Hello and Ramadan Kareem aqyaarta, just joined to see the good Ole homeless ghetto folks get sent to the gulag ( gedo )
:mjlol: new account popping left, right and centre, with all experts in FKD and Somali Politics. First post and your here kiddo :manny:

So what's your view eh?

Calling Ethiopia and begging them to destroy your enemies in Xamar on your behalf is a Somali presidential tradition.:pachah1:

It's the nuclear option that's used when plans A-Z have failed.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Move the capital or deal with the moriyaan its that simple, why enrich these people, same mistake MSB made, Abdulahi Yuuf AUN bribed a few of them and slaughtered the rest. While Farmaajo is paying 300 dollars to moriyaan attacking his government.
Wallahi wa yaab the man who embezzled funds of their payment for 9 months has managed to turn these soldiers against the man who has consistently paid them. Now I truly believe these people wa Negro they prefer to live in chaos the MJs dun laugh good when they say "we told you so" :icon lol:

:mjlol: new account popping left, right and centre, with all experts in FKD and Somali Politics. First post and your here kiddo :manny:

So what's your view eh?
Walahi brother I'm good alxamdulillah, I'm just here to see the wig wearing tiny teeth Farmaajo get sent to ye ole ghetto, what about u

Hold on. I thought these buuns were wadani. Now they are calling for Ethiopia. Reminds me when I karbashed them in Kaxandhaale they waved the Ethiopian flag to keep their lives.

Wallahi wa yaab the man who embezzled funds of their payment for 9 months has managed to turn these soldiers against the man who has consistently paid them. Now I truly believe these people wa Negro they prefer to live in chaos the MJs dun laugh good when they say "we told you so" :icon lol:
Listen here man, we raised ilko yars, fed them, gave them food and water, and housed them, even went as far as seating them in madaxtooyada, and what did we get in return? Cay and fighting. Ungrateful ppl walahi.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hassan Sh
tenor.gif

TekNiKo

VIP
Yup the Baidoa option seems like the best option tou cant govern the ungovernable let them burn their city down and then face AS who sure as hell wont hesitate to join the circus. Its God karma for being lawless for 30 years a bad tree only bears rotten fruit.

Listen here man, we raised ilko yars, fed them, gave them food and water, and housed them, even went as far as seating them in madaxtooyada, and what did we get in return? Cay and fighting. Ungrateful ppl walahi.

I am telling you that buuns are the most nasty of people. Be kind to them and they will be your enemy. Kill them and they will still be your enemy. Might as well kill them and get distance.

Yup the Baidoa option seems like the best option tou cant govern the ungovernable let them burn their city down and then face AS who sure as hell wont hesitate to join the circus. Its God karma for being lawless for 30 years a bad tree only bears rotten fruit.

you are so power hungry man. kkk. Wake up and face the music.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Somalia needs a real disaster to wake UP

TekNiKo

VIP
you are so power hungry man. kkk. Wake up and face the music.
The same thing happened in 2007 and AY govt was still legit. Majority of Somalis are with Farmaajo and are tired of Xamar war antics for 3 decades. Enough is Enough #MoveTheCapital