Clashes in Mogadishu between pro-opposition SNA and Farmaajo's Duufaan Forces

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Then you should know that I am your master. Show respect before I go to your mums house in Abudwaaq and kick her in the face.
hahaha well, I don't follow qablist I follow Islam.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am hearing rumours if Xamar falls Farmaajo shalll be moving to Baidoa under Ethiopian command and continue the fight from.there. I knew Brother Abbye wouldnt abandon this govt. Seems like AS will also be attacking Mucaraad after the govt moves, good luck fighting them.

Muzaffer

Then you should know that I am your master. Show respect before I go to your mums house in Abudwaaq and kick her in the face.
and I can call al-Shabab to hang you and your sisters.

178648565_1823073334527546_6492462007545388919_n.jpg

The only thing that is unfortunate, is that Puntland can't join the Farmaajo hunting activities due to the distance.

I am hearing rumours if Xamar falls Farmaajo shalll be moving to Baidoa under Ethiopian command and continue the fight from.there. I knew Brother Abbye wouldnt abandon this govt. Seems like AS will also be attacking Mucaraad after the govt moves, good luck fighting them.
Heโ€™s still in villa Somalia :dead:

LMFAOO. Trying to follow the footsteps of doofar yusuf. kkk. gabre and george bush aren't here bro.

the situation is different now boy. Once Xaarmaajo leaves xamar its over. a new president will be elected.

LMFAOO. Trying to follow the footsteps of doofar yusuf. kkk. gabre and george bush aren't here bro.

the situation is different now boy. Once Xaarmaajo leaves xamar its over. a new president will be elected.
DEMOCRATICALLY. i have no issue with faarmajo but i want Democracy and reformation of our election system

after he's gone. The candidates will debate, make their case and the election will commence with every tribe in somalia participating.
You mean the candidates will now be fighting each other for the Kursi. Each sub clans takes arms and fights each other and loot the city and another 30years of moryaanimo

Muzaffer

are u dumb man? why do u think we're against farmaajo? he's wants 2 year extension. thats undemocratic.
ok if the election is one person one vote then he will win eventually but there are some people who don't want this to happen

Muzaffer

Farmajo and Fahad are clearly funding and supporting AlShaydan to attack Mogadishu, the same way they funded the attack they are planning on Garacad Port.
and HSM and SSA and DENI are masakin, right?