Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The Turkish Mongrels are jumping in to every conflict in Middle East and Africa for some change to save their collapsing economy.
It's high time for the Us and EU to reign in Turkey and their erratic wanna be Sultan whose only political craft is to aimlessly stick his head above the parapet.

Last edited:
The Turkish Mongrels are jumping in to every conflict in Middle East and Africa for some change to save their collapsing economy.
It's high time for the Us and EU to reign in Turkey and their erratic wanna be Sultan whose only political craft is to aimlessly stick his head above the parapet.
No turkey is economically collapsing unless you listen much to CNN bs, their industrial revenue is growing with a record rate and now they think its time to exploit the third world countries cuz no one can be great unless he exploits the braindead africans and thar is what britain, france and other europeans did

I support erdogan all the way and he has all the right to pursue the best interest if his own nation, he tried his best to help somalis but we are just screwed our nation beyond repair so that no one would waste time and resource helping out a self hating nation like somalis

I do beleive there has been truce negotiated between Abye & TDF.

If Erdogan was a good muslim the Kurdish people would praise him but he is a nationalist.

A truce between Abye & TDF is bad for both Eritrea and Somalis in general.

CanoGeel

No turkey is economically collapsing unless you listen much to CNN bs, their industrial revenue is growing with a record rate and now they think its time to exploit the third world countries cuz no one can be great unless he exploits the braindead africans and thar is what britain, france and other europeans did

I support erdogan all the way and he has all the right to pursue the best interest if his own nation, he tried his best to help somalis but we are just screwed our nation beyond repair so that no one would waste time and resource helping out a self hating nation like somalis
1638913564031.png

it's been gradually decreasing from 2014 but it has grown this year

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Hopefully the Tigray mount a counterattack and further weaken the little that is left of the ENDF.
The Ethiopian government will not survive if all that is left fighting is Amhara Fano.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
This war is not even close to being over, these cuqdaad ridden tigrayans with the help of the west aren’t going to go down that easily. Also all you government sheep’s rooting for abiy to win are a bunch of idiots who know nothing about the future that dictator pictures for us.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Jamac Galaad spoke well about this.

I’d rather be systematically oppressed while at least being able to speak my language, keep my religion, and culture. Abiys plan is to make us speak amharic and become Christians while at the same time not giving us any political representation.

So there's no actual fighting between TDF and ENDF, so there aren't any POWs or captured equipment, so Abiy is rounding up Tigrayans and parading them as POWs. This one guy was arrested from his office and the next day shown as a POW captured from the front line.

CanoGeel

So there's no actual fighting between TDF and ENDF, so there aren't any POWs or captured equipment, so Abiy is rounding up Tigrayans and parading them as POWs. This one guy was arrested from his office and the next day shown as a POW captured from the front line.
Beware of Abiy! He is a psychopath with insatiable appetite for bloodlust and wont take no prisoners till he inflicts a megadeath on Tigrayans. That's his path to wining this war.

Last edited:

Trending