Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

1637573528177.png

This guy is super weird and funny as hell, he cant stop making my day with this medieval mentality

But I wonder whether he is going to the war front or the front has approached his door😂😂

Any way abiy has gone for good :lolbron:

This guy is super weird and funny as hell, he cant stop making my day with this medieval mentality

But I wonder whether he is going to the war front or the front has approached his door😂😂

The guy is bluffing probably he will be in arat kilo being guarded by Eritrean commandos.

The guy is bluffing probably he will be in arat kilo being guarded by Eritrean commandos.
Yeah, apart from being coward, he knows well that his presence on the battlefront wont change anything but rather encourage his enemies to march rapidly so that he could be killed, so to me he said this for two reasons

Firstly I think this would be the last tactic to lure some more people to go the battlefield and delay the advancements of the coalition forces

The second one would be that he is trying to cover this up for shifting his command station from arat kilo to unknown mobile hiding place may be a church like minilik 😂😂 or somewhere else with out drawing much attention from the public cuz being arat kilo would make him an easy pray especially when addisababa is in the artillery range of OLA

I can’t lie I hate this nigga but he’s fucking khatar if he pulls up to the front lines.
No, he ain't going nowhere, he aint even feeling safe in arat kilo and he is talking about going to the battlefield, for the last year he wasn't even able to go out of arat kilo without having some form of bullet proof garments

Btw lets us just watch the show may be he go to debrebirhan out of trustration and desperation and end up being paraded in mekelle as a honorable POW

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
No, he ain't going nowhere, he aint even feeling safe in arat kilo and he is talking about going to the battlefield, for the last year he wasn't even able to go out of arat kilo without having some form of bullet proof garments

Btw lets us just watch the show may be he go to debrebirhan out of trustration and desperation and end up being paraded in mekelle as a honorable POW
I doubt he is, you take the king you lose the whole game. Abiy isn’t dumb enough to walk out of his safe bubble, he’s trying to boost the moral of his imperial army.

He's having skin in the game. Lol

Only around 1/3 of Roman emperors died on their beds.

Trending

Latest posts