Civil war enters second year in Ethiopia

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
This is the integration Abye wanted with Farmajo.

Farmajo, Hassan or Jamac, that was a distant dream for a man too big for his boots. A more plausiable reasoning is Sudan joining Ethiopia. Just DDSI in itself, is a headache to the Ethiopians, even with Amhara encroachment.

Ethiopia had everything on a golden plate and yet they still managed to screw up:manny:

Farmajo, Hassan or Jamac, that was a distant dream for a man too big for his boots. A more plausiable reasoning is Sudan joining Ethiopia. Just DDSI in itself, is a headache to the Ethiopians, even with Amhara encroachment.

Ethiopia had everything on a golden plate and yet they still managed to screw up:manny:
Because habesha are leeches.

reer

VIP

nacala burtuqiis kuyaal. we could border sudan and be civilized. instead were a bunch of camel chasing savages.

Seems like TDF was pushed out of Afar. Lets hope they win in Dessie. Or else its going to be a very long civil war in Tigray.

No they seemed to have pulled all their weight in Amhara region and left few TDF soilders in Afar region.

The longer this war drags the better.

Why do you think a long war is good in this case? My assumption is that the longer the war is, the harder it will be for TDF to win. They can’t replace men the same way ENDF can. I personally want to watch Ethiopia collapse and that can only happen if TDF wins.

Why do you think a long war is good in this case? My assumption is that the longer the war is, the harder it will be for TDF to win. They can’t replace men the same way ENDF can. I personally want to watch Ethiopia collapse and that can only happen if TDF wins.
I neither support Abye nor TPLF they can kill each other and I dont want a decesive victory by either of them.

The longer the war the more the toll on Ethiopian economy.

TDF have been withdrawing to Tigray I think they are worried about Eritrea re-entering the war.

TDF definitely withdrew voluntarily from Afar region, they always stated their entry was temporary in order to attack fleeing ENDF forces, and Tigray wants to stay on friendly terms with Afars.

TDF have been withdrawing to Tigray I think they are worried about Eritrea re-entering the war.

TDF definitely withdrew voluntarily from Afar region, they always stated their entry was temporary in order to attack fleeing ENDF forces, and Tigray wants to stay on friendly terms with Afars.
TDF are withdrawing from Afar into Tigray so that they can then move to Amhara region and pull their strength there.

TDF was successful today in their battles in Amhara region.
As for Afar region Afar miltia with ENDF moved in when TDF reduced their men fighting there.

Trending

Latest posts