Chunkz and Maya Jama so are adorable

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
And I know MMA. I've been doing it for 4 years. Beat that. :trumpsmirk:

Inshallah:

uXxe10G.png

Iska taxadir, bowe. Nagahan oo karate yakhanan malagu saqajamo!

:ufdup:

Civilization is not totally foreign to our culture, abowe. There has always been a significant segment of Somaliweyn's population who practiced merchantry, urbanism, settled farming, seafaring and so on since the times of the ancient Greeks.

But of course, the point is that the "wild" Reer Miyi ways most Somalis like to look down on have their value. A life in the country close to nature can be more fulfilling and the nutrition is vastly superior but civilization has its perks and useful innovations. Writing, electricity, the arts and sciences. The very things that make it possible to write the Qur'an down and preserve it.

I think we should not totally shun civilization itself but modern Cadaan civilization has serious pitfalls and failings and is wrapped in deep arrogance (thinking it's all superior and infallible) and Somalis need to wake up and create their own form of civilization, taking only the better parts of what the modern world has created.

Keep electricity but not seed oils, alcohol and hookup culture, ya dig.

:reallymaury:
Western civilisation has only succeeded in degrading us and leaving us severely weakened.

We are at our strongest when we accept our nomadic nature. Like it or not western civilisation and Somalis go together like water and oil, just doesn't mix.

Our culture has evolved to suit the environment in which it's situated in. There's a reason most world powers are located in favourable geographical areas.

Take the United States or China, both nations have extensive river systems that produce agricultural surpluses, which in turn creates a high population density.

Somalia as a geographical area lacks extensive river systems except for the meagre Jubba and Shabelle rivers. This hinders agriculture and prohibits much population growth.

As such Somalia can't contend with regional powers like Ethiopia that is fortunate enough to possess fertile land and a big population.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Somali lineage is paternal bro so as long as your father is somali you count as somali
Yes I know but sheis not connected to Somali culture and lies about being Somali

We don't need a bum like her

Shimbiris

VIP
Idk bout that she looks basic Mediterranean person or south egyptiane

Her facial features look pretty Somali. I have cousins who look almost exactly like that. But something is rather off and you can tell she's mixed.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Her facial features look pretty Somali. I have cousins who look almost exactly like that. But something is rather off and you can tell she's mixed.
It's only those eyes change it she can look indoyhaar or cadaan

Shimbiris

VIP
Yea true but like someone said she has a long and narrow Somali head

Has dem Somali cheeks a bit too. Either that or implants.

:mjdontkno:

And no, I don't mean those cheeks, you naughty people you.

Latest posts