Chunkz and Maya Jama so are adorable

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good thing I'm not a virgin lol

Thinking of my behind already? I see you're slowly opening up to the idea.
:sass2:

1609693716274.png

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Is Maya only popular because she's pretty?
Yea and I dont even think she is she is a self hater and overrated constantly people begging her looks and screaming "sHE lOOks sOMaLi gUYs!!!!!!!!"

Chunkz is funny I admit, but why is he obsessed with Maya for?

He should just stick to his own thing, I have nothing against Maya. I don't quite get her though.

She really doesn't concern me, she seems like one of these girls who live for clout.

Chunkz is funny I admit, but why is he obsessed with Maya for?

He should just stick to his own thing, I have nothing against Maya. I don't quite get her though.

She really doesn't concern me, she seems like one of these girls who live for clout.

It comes across as one-sided. She cousin zoned him already and allegedly reconciled with her ex. He needs to just move on. Its obvious that he doesn't have a chance with her.Unless he wants to wait on the sideline and hope she will see him as a potential man. :snoop:

Last edited:

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Horta, not body shaming but why Somali or any half Somali xalimo aren't toned even the skinny one.
we really need to hit the gym.... the same thing applied to faraax , we have the skinny fat abdi or the big Bashir.

May Allah make Somali people athletic and toned again.

Boogie

She playing bruh she playing with his heart and he dont realize it :jcoleno:

What qabil are they I hope they aren't darood

Boogie

Horta, not body shaming but why Somali or any half Somali xalimo aren't toned even the skinny one.
we really need to hit the gym.... the same thing applied to faraax , we have the skinny fat abdi or the big Bashir.

May Allah make Somali people athletic and toned again.
Abdis and Farax go to the gym now turns out we have good genes for that stuff