Chunkz and Maya Jama so are adorable

Horta, not body shaming but why Somali or any half Somali xalimo aren't toned even the skinny one.
we really need to hit the gym.... the same thing applied to faraax , we have the skinny fat abdi or the big Bashir.

May Allah make Somali people athletic and toned again.
The typical somali diet is not good at all.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The typical somali diet is not good at all.

The original, traditional Somali diet eaten by the majority of the populace (pastoral nomads) of ever historical region of Somaliweyn was:

• Raw dairy (milk, sour-milks and ghee)
  • Muscle meat & Offal (liver, kidney and tripe)
  • Bit of raw, wild honey
  • Bit of wild fruit or traditionally cultivated fruit like dates
  • Sparing amount of flatbread (some nomads ate no grain their entire lives)

This is a proper human diet. Not fattening, well-nourishing and disease free which is why obesity, type-2 diabetes, depression, all kinds of other mental illness, heart disease and all this other stuff our community deals with nowadays was unheard of among the old Geeljires. It was only found among the minority settled farmers and Reer Magaal who exposed themselves to a lot of grain based food, seed oils and vegetables.

What you all see as the "typical Somali diet" now is just a mishmash of that urban and settled Somali food and a hodgepodge of all the cultures that have historically influenced them because of our strategic trading position. Pasta, Macaroni, Rice, all these flatbreads, olive oil... Ain't no great great awoowo Geeljires ate that stuff. These girls and bois nowadays would do themselves a lot of favors if they ate as the Geeljires did.

The original, traditional Somali diet eaten by the majority of the populace (pastoral nomads) of ever historical region of Somaliweyn was:

• Bit of raw, wild honey

This is a proper human diet. Not fattening, well-nourishing and disease free which is why obesity, type-2 diabetes, depression, all kinds of other mental illness, heart disease and all this other stuff our community deals with nowadays was unheard of among the old Geeljires. It was only found among the minority settled farmers and Reer Magaal who exposed themselves to a lot of grain based food, seed oils and vegetables.

What you all see as the "typical Somali diet" now is just a mishmash of that urban and settled Somali food and a hodgepodge of all the cultures that have historically influenced them because of our strategic trading position. Pasta, Macaroni, Rice, all these flatbreads, olive oil... Ain't no great great awoowo Geeljires ate that stuff. These girls and bois nowadays would do themselves a lot of favors if they ate as the Geeljires did.
Definitely, all i see now is basto, sugar and oils.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴

• Bit of raw, wild honey

I like those foods beside honey it makes my stomach gurgle

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Definitely, all i see now is basto, sugar and oils.

The same sorts of things that gave the Ancient Egyptians their notorious -breasts:

m84xcuJ.jpg

P2QpLP3.jpg

لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِٱللَّٰهِ

:wow:

• Bit of raw, wild honey

In fact, I'd go as far as to say we should reject Western civilisation altogether.

As Somalis, we're meant to be a nomadic people ever since we arrived in our beautiful baren land. That's the lifestyle that is meant for us, nothing else.

Reject civilisation, embrace geeljireism.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Reject civilisation, embrace geeljireism.

Civilization is not totally foreign to our culture, abowe. There has always been a significant segment of Somaliweyn's population who practiced merchantry, urbanism, settled farming, seafaring and so on since the times of the ancient Greeks.

But of course, the point is that the "wild" Reer Miyi ways most Somalis like to look down on have their value. A life in the country close to nature can be more fulfilling and the nutrition is vastly superior but civilization has its perks and useful innovations. Writing, electricity, the arts and sciences. The very things that make it possible to write the Qur'an down and preserve it.

I think we should not totally shun civilization itself but modern Cadaan civilization has serious pitfalls and failings and is wrapped in deep arrogance (thinking it's all superior and infallible) and Somalis need to wake up and create their own form of civilization, taking only the better parts of what the modern world has created.

Keep electricity but not seed oils, alcohol and hookup culture, ya dig.

:reallymaury:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Not in the way you're thinking.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not possible, let me just paint you a quick picture. I'm 6'2, built like Adonis (Posted my physique around here too many times), my face alone is at least 8/10. I smell like Creed Aventus during the day and smell like Tom Ford's Plum Japonais at night, being in my presence alone will make you weak in the knee I promise.
:westbrookswag:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Not possible, let me just paint you a quick picture. I'm 6'2, built like Adonis (Posted my physique around here too many times), my face alone is at least 8/10. I smell like Creed Aventus during the day and smell like Tom Ford's Plum Japonais at night, being in my presence alone will make you weak in the knee I promise.

Dunno if that's something to boast about, abowe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He looks like a fruitcake.

And I know MMA. I've been doing it for 4 years. Beat that. :trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts