Chunkz and Maya Jama so are adorable

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I'd be lying if I said them too dont look cute together

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wiilka wa qasaaro, I hope he realises how damaging this shit is. The girl even enjoys torturing him ffs, anyone else feeling the second hand embarrassment or is it just me?
Waa runtaa. This whole video I thought they had a great friendly relationship. Made her belly laugh too many times. Until she said that thing in the timestamp. I think she is getting tired of him calling her his girl online lol. Qasaaro. Never embarrass yourself like that for some dhoocil.

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Waa runtaa. This whole video I thought they had a great friendly relationship. Made her belly laugh too many times. Until she said that thing in the timestamp. I think she is getting tired of him calling her his girl online lol. Qasaaro. Never embarrass yourself like that for some dhoocil.
I cant believe that flew over my head. :dead:

Why does he call her his girl on the internet?

I think people are taking this too serious. It wouldn't even suprise me if Chunkz didn't even like her like her like that and merely talked about her due attention click baiting and comedy.

Looks like they are just friends and I highly doubt he ever really does move to her in real life ect.

Alluring

Sayonara
I don’t get why maya jama is so well-received. She was caught making racist statements before. She even lied about being Somali because she was embarrassed and said she was Jamaican and Spanish instead.

If this was anyone else she’d be a self hating qumayo

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP

It's just a running joke to keep the internet talking == more views == more money

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'd be lying if I said them too dont look cute together

He is the bisexusl version of the gay Akafi

1609675237728.png

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I don’t get why maya jama is so well-received. She was caught making racist statements before. She even lied about being Somali because she was embarrassed and said she was Jamaican and Spanish instead.

If this was anyone else she’d be a self hating qumayo
Racist statement about whom?

Trending