Chubby Xalimos

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
I'm still wondering how a straight man does not love curvy women. :wtf:
I fear the western world has turn my Somali brothers into fags and they don't even know it. There is only one logical reasoning for a man choice caato women over curvy/chubby women and that is you have been taught by society to be gay but at the same time you're not gay. So you go for a woman that resembles a man. This makes sense now you guys are just sick. :ohhh:
Warya curvy and fat is different, if a girl is fit but has big thighs/ass
:diddyass:

Amber

A blessed human
@Ali20333 thinks an unfit, immobile woman who cant climb stairs without wheezing is going to help build Greater Somalia and fight off Israel. Somalia's greatest strength is its ppl. We are gazelles, not hogs! 🙅🏾‍♀️View attachment 249662View attachment 249663View attachment 249664View attachment 249665View attachment 249666
oh...:wowsweat:Masha Allah, that's all I'll say for the last guy
Embarrassed Iggy Azalea GIF by #XFactorAU

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Sports is bad for women because it increase their testosterone levels to almost men level and they become almost gay to bi. So u need to stop this gym nonsense
You're scared of women playing sports because they'll eventually turn bi/gay and won't marry you?

They are beautiful there is a reason high T men love obese women it's ancestral genes. They're good in a bed too sadly, she's on a weight loss journey but still sends me photos of her every now and then

Trending