Chubby Xalimos

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Obesity is a sickness. It's no surprise that the niggas who live for FKD and have birthing hips encourage fatness among Somalis.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Only for the men not the beautiful Xalimos because they are too feminine to handle it. The chubby they are the more feminine they are 🧠
That's just an excuse to counter why you are built like a twig. A man should weigh more than his woman, you can't protect someone you can't even carry.

That's just an excuse to counter why you are built like a twig. A man should weigh more than his woman, you can't protect someone you can't even carry.
Men are generally stronger than women three times even if the man is skinny he still stronger than her. Kulaha men need to be fat 😂 if u into fat niggas just say that

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Men are generally stronger than women three times even if the man is skinny he still stronger than her. Kulaha men need to be fat 😂 if u into fat niggas just say that
When I said a man needs to weigh more, your mind thought of fatness when the average person would think of muscle. Nobody likes sloppy niggas. I would vomit at the sight of layers of baruur
fatty GIF

When I said a man needs to weigh more, your mind thought of fatness when the average person would think of muscle. Nobody likes sloppy niggas. I would vomit at the sight of layers of baruur
fatty GIF
Inshallah ur husband will be fat. I know ur type is fat because u had this gift on ur pc or phone 😂

I'm still wondering how a straight man does not love curvy women. :wtf:
I fear the western world has turn my Somali brothers into fags and they don't even know it. There is only one logical reasoning for a man choice caato women over curvy/chubby women and that is you have been taught by society to be gay but at the same time you're not gay. So you go for a woman that resembles a man. This makes sense now you guys are just sick. :ohhh:

Last edited:
I fear the western world has turn my Somali brothers into fags and they don't even know it. There is only one logic reasoning for a man choice caato women over curvy/chubby women you have been taught by society to be gay but at the same time you're not gay. So you go for a woman that resembles a man. This makes sense now you guys are just sick. :ohhh:
No, this niggas secretly love curvy women but they have to pretend because petite lovers will shame them. I mean look how they act like fucking European gaals expressing their love for flat ass 😂

No, this niggas secretly love curvy women but they have to pretend because petite lovers will shame them. I mean look how they act like fucking European gaals expressing their love for flat ass 😂
The same way European gaals have convinced the world that monogamy is better for a man than polygamy. :jcoleno:

I fear the western world has turn my Somali brothers into fags and they don't even know it. There is only one logic reasoning for a man choice caato women over curvy/chubby women and that is you have been taught by society to be gay but at the same time you're not gay. So you go for a woman that resembles a man. This makes sense now you guys are just sick. :ohhh:
Curvy does not equal obese.
Also a skinny women is not a man, you seem to be extra in love with curvy women that a women who isn't curvy is a man for you
breaking news, just because a girl doesn't have a fuuto weyn or big naasos doesn't mean she is automatically a man, a women who is skinny is still a women, she still has the body of a women face of a women height of a women skin of a women mind of a women.
Your stupid idelogy needs to get out of here

There is a difference between fat and chubby. :mahubowtf:
I only encourage chubbiness for woman fat niggas need to get off their ass.
Fat men start to lose their masculinity. especially when they barely have any muscle mass.
Having some body fat ( not excessive) as a woman is beautiful.:umad:

I have to admit, even tho I prefer the slim body type

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Obesity is a sickness. It's no surprise that the niggas who live for FKD and have birthing hips encourage fatness among Somalis.
Imagine a plump chubby Halimo sitting on your face with her gorgorad pressed up on your nose every skinny Faarax’s dream :rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts