Chubby Xalimos

It's not for men! I want to be healthy. I used to be so damn athletic and in peak shape until I was like 13/14 years old :lawd:I did all sorts of sports, and felt soo damn good. It was due to studying in high school that really did me wrong. I want to go back to my peak health!:ohhhdamn:
Sports is bad for women because it increase their testosterone levels to almost men level and they become almost gay to bi. So u need to stop this gym nonsense

Sports is bad for women because it increase their testosterone levels to almost men level and they become almost gay to bi. So u need to stop this gym nonsense
At this point you are trolling in order to get a platinum thread. Every one should stop replying

Yaraye

VIP
I don't want to be riped. I just want to be nice, toned, and average

It's not for men! I want to be healthy. I used to be so damn athletic all my life and in peak shape until I was like 13/14 years old :lawd:I did all sorts of sports, and felt soo damn good. It was due to studying in high school that really did me wrong. I want to go back to my peak health!:ohhhdamn:
You can do it abaayo. I really think our people are naturally driven to be in motion, just find an activity you like doing and start slow! Personally I try to get 20 miles running a week

Last edited:
Do you have any idea how human bodies work....men have like 10x the testosterone of women to begin with. This is how we know Caster Semenya is actually a man 🤦‍♀️

You can do it abowe. I really think our people are naturally driven to be in motion, just find an activity you like doing and start slow! Personally I try to get 20 miles running a week
ninyow can you stop this nonsense no xalimos should listen to this nigga only the faraxs :birdman:

Yaraye

VIP
warya, stop lying to the girl. :williamswtf:You joined yesterday spreading all this misinformation
Don't worry I don't plan on listening to these idiots. i'm gonna get in shape and feel amazing!!!! (in a few months tho, gotta finish this chaotic semester solid) Craving for sweets are the worst tho. I've resorted to leaving without my credit card now loooool! :russ: but people always bring snacks to nurses to express their appreciation. Where ever I turn there are cookies, cake, and candy. aaaaah! :damn:. So far my self control hasn't been so terrible, at least I'm not gaining anything.:manny:

So u r man. Little weird nigga
jack nicholson laugh GIF

Nigga all of this ladies are malnutrition and why r u showing me fuckin men
I try to share handsome Somali men whenever I share pics of our women to help fight anti-Faraax Mossad propaganda ( Barkhad Abdi memes). They're all healthy weights btw, you are brainwashed. Somali models pop out healthy children without ever getting fat. We're ectomorphs :sass1:

You might be right I have noticed all the top female athletes are gays. Auzubillah :ohdamn: This proves shaydan is lurking at female gyms. We must start a crusade against female gyms there turning all the chubby xalimos into buff lesbians. :jcoleno:

You might be right I have noticed all the top female athletes are gays. Auzubillah :ohdamn: This proves shaydan is lurking at female gym. We start a crusade against female gyms there turning all the chubby xalimos into buff lesbians. :jcoleno:
Specially in wnba them women looks they can beat u with their tall ass 😂

Trending