Chivalry is dead and Somali men killed it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Chivalry is dead cause feminism killed it.
F9CDEB1D-B17B-4D6A-88C1-F0EC6004E402.png
01CA0D80-249B-457F-AF9B-E71FE3D5046D.png
032C4DA4-6ECC-4A38-9C89-302FCF0DFBE0.png
14C83D3A-92E6-41F8-ADCC-C28F2D384C22.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Would you bake me a cake or make me a sandwich? Nope, why should I give you my seat and be uncomfortable? Because your still stuck in a backwoods timeline. You are not family, disabled or pregnant. Why should I move for a able young woman?

I’m absolutely horrified.

On my commute to work on friday the trains were packed and there were no seats available.

The person sitting next to me was a Somali male and I would have thought since we were both Somali he would offer his seat to me.

This was not the case, at first I thought he wasn’t sure I wanted his seat but after we shared eye contact for fifth time. He still didn’t offer me his seat.

What I want to know is, who raised this fool? What happened to sharaf? You’re a man but you are sitting down whilst making me stand up. I thought this was a good metaphor for the men here who want to be treated like gentleman. First act like one.

VfC9zuI.png

Horta aren't you a feminist?? since women and men are both equal, what makes you believe HE should give up his seat just for YOU because you're a woman. We wouldn't like it if old school Somali traditions regarding women were still practiced today, it's only logical that men don't like it either.
:kodaksmiley:

do you also believe that the man should pay on the first date? i hate people like you who want to pick and choose when to be a feminist.

Horta aren't you a feminist?? since women and men are both equal, what makes you believe HE should give up his seat just for YOU because you're a woman. We wouldn't like it if old school Somali traditions regarding women were still practiced today, it's only logical that men don't like it either.

do you also believe that the man should pay on the first date? i hate people like you who want to pick and choose when to be a feminist.
A logical xalimo, what a rare find. kos deg. :denzelnigga:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

a queen

Please tell me you don’t pay on the first dates
qARJHsL.png

:tacky: Imagine Abdi expecting you to pay bossman for his three wings and chips

Lmaoooooooo

Can you imagine? Ordering a whole new outfit from ASOS. This Tom Ford foundation cost money you know. Are you going to reimburse me for the Lipstick I’m wearing? No, I thought not so why do you want me to pay for the meal? The woman pays more on a date if we tally the cost her appearance And now this abdi wants to order water and split the bill.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Please tell me you don’t pay on the first dates
qARJHsL.png

Most niggas pay for the first dates. No need for the expensive ones. But there is nothing, and i mean nothing wrong if a female offers to pay for a date. especially if they offer.

some females will literally fake offer to pay and be surprised when a nigga accept they offer. than they rant about it.

Lmaoooooooo

Can you imagine? Ordering a whole new outfit from ASOS. This Tom Ford foundation cost money you know. Are you going to reimburse me for the Lipstick I’m wearing? No, I thought not so why do you want me to pay for the meal? The woman pays more on a date if we tally the cost her appearance And now this abdi wants to order water and split the bill.
It’s not our fault you out here catfishing niggas with all that makeup.

It’s not our fault you out here catfishing niggas with all that makeup.

Wow.

If you took me out on a day wallahi on ayeeyo Basra’s life you are paying or you’re doing the dishes. It’s up to you.

As soon I clear my plate I’m leaving the restaurant and you can deal with the disgruntled waiter. I don’t play.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Wow.

If you took me out on a day wallahi on ayeeyo Basra’s life you are paying or you’re doing the dishes. It’s up to you.

As soon I clear my plate I’m leaving the restaurant and you can deal with the disgruntled waiter. I don’t play.

so..are you broke? it shouldn't be an issue for you to pay for a date if you have money. there a niggas going on dates with $30 outfits from walmart.

niggas on this forum. don't be dating broke females.

Wow.

Oh, don’t get it twisted I’m paying for the date, but it’s not for free:sass1:

As the great @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq says, “nayaa foororso”:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts