Chivalry is dead and Somali men killed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the person was suffering from back or leg pain, He could of been feeling sick or light headed.

Sometimes it's easier to rant without knowing what the person is going through.

Somali men are creating all sorts of conspiracies to get out of this hole.

Please take your L with grace.

I know your booty is heavier than mine but you should still offer me the seat out of decency :mjlol:

Chivalry is only for your wife/girlfriend, according to me.

I won’t give my seat up for a random I don’t know, (unless she is pregnant or old).

@MrKnowles get you a man/woman and maybe then will you experience chivalry.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Don't somali females trash somali dudes on social media all the time. Why would this man give up his seat to a somali female, if they always say how he and other dudes are trash and etc.

I usually offer up my seat anyway that's just me.

But chivalry is starting to die out. Its 2018, females out here getting educated, working full time career oriented, then don't need a man. Standing instead of being offered a seat shouldn't be an issue anymore.

What's with Somalis (both men and women) and being entitled? I thought priority seating was for old people and the pregnant and disabled. Giving your seat to a habo is a good thing but why a young woman?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
" Men offer chivalry to women as well because too many women expect, or even demand it. Too many women are too harsh to too many men, who at this point don’t know what to do when it comes to the proper or most appropriate way to treat women. Some women are downright offended when men don’t open doors for them, pull out chairs, offer their seats, or pay for meals. Then again, some women accuse men of being sexist jerks when they are afforded such courtesies. So it’s important to realize just how hard these gendered expectations are for all of us – men and women alike."

"One way to conquer this challenge is for women to stop holding men to such absurd standards – most of them are doing the best they can (just like the rest of us) to navigate tricky waters. There’s no need to throw the ‘sexist’ label on them, nor to berate them for not treating you with special respect. "

https://everydayfeminism.com/2012/09/chivalry-must-die/
^ the link

Saw this article awhile back. just remembered it

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
If Farax offers his seat I would be a little
ISJbaSa.png

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
To fear God and maintain His Church
To serve the liege lord in valour and faith
To protect the weak and defenceless
To give succour to widows and orphans
To refrain from the wanton giving of offence
To live by honour and for glory
To despise pecuniary reward
To fight for the welfare of all
To obey those placed in authority
To guard the honour of fellow knights
To eschew unfairness, meanness and deceit
To keep faith
At all times to speak the truth
To persevere to the end in any enterprise begun

code of chivalry.

Back in the ages of knights : women were considered weak and defensless

you weren't in danger at all when you were standing. there wasn't no need for the nigga to offer a seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts