Chivalry is dead and Somali men killed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m absolutely horrified.

On my commute to work on friday the trains were packed and there were no seats available.

The person sitting next to me was a Somali male and I would have thought since we were both Somali he would offer his seat to me.

This was not the case, at first I thought he wasn’t sure I wanted his seat but after we shared eye contact for fifth time. He still didn’t offer me his seat.

What I want to know is, who raised this fool? What happened to sharaf? You’re a man but you are sitting down whilst making me stand up. I thought this was a good metaphor for the men here who want to be treated like gentleman. First act like one.

VfC9zuI.png

In all seriousness how weird would you girls think I was if I offered you, a presumably young able bodied woman (except ayeeyo basra) a seat?

If that nigga offered you a seat this thread would be about how some fob hit on you

:drakewtf:

Sis give up on Somali men, get you a serengeti amiir! He'll spear lions for your meher :2tjlv3e:

Abayo I’m done with Somali men. They are getting worse and worse. I’m pretty sure soon they will be asking the women to get the bill.

It’s time to move on. I’m thinking of dating one of the actors from black panther or I might bag myself a Jonathon.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

On my commute to work on friday the trains were packed and there were no seats available.

The person sitting next to me was a Somali male and I would have thought since we were both Somali he would offer his seat to me.

This was not the case, at first I thought he wasn’t sure I wanted his seat but after we shared eye contact for fifth time. He still didn’t offer me his seat.

What I want to know is, who raised this fool? What happened to sharaf? You’re a man but you are sitting down whilst making me stand up. I thought this was a good metaphor for the men here who want to be treated like gentleman. First act like one.

VfC9zuI.png

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Nayaa........u dont know somali culture????? In Somalia .......women used to sit on the ground, while the lazy farah sat on comfy chair. It is fundamentally, the mentality of a Mali to treat women second class citizen. I see Somali Farah as the English Aristocrat version, minus the chivalry and gentleman like of the English. They are lazy, skinny, walk slowly, talk with their eyes and long elongated noses, and make uncomfortable sounds of teeth flossing while spitting on the side. Knowles wake up, no farah will give up a seat for a Xalimo, especially one with dark skin like you! LOL

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Nayaa........u dont know somali culture????? In Somalia .......women used to sit on the ground, while the lazy farah sat on comfy chair. It is fundamentally, the mentality of a Mali to treat women second class citizen. I see Somali Farah as the English Aristocrat version, minus the chivalry and gentleman like of the English. They are lazy, skinny, walk slowly, talk with their eyes and long elongated noses, and make uncomfortable sounds of teeth flossing while spitting on the side. Knowles wake up, no farah will give up a seat for a Xalimo, especially one with dark skin like you! LOL

:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

Wallahi our predecessors were gangster as f*ck

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.

VfC9zuI.png

A geeljire reserves that kind of sharaf to gabar wanaagsan oo astuuran none of which describes you. Cadow diinta islam ba tahay ee wada ku qul qul :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts