Chinese State Media Declares U.S. 'Most Failed Country of 2020'

even watered down version of islam is etter than what is going on in the russia-china sphere of influence. if there was a pharoah today it would be the china russia axis with forced labor/slavery in xinjang and blatant totalitarian secularism in central asia.

A watered down version of islam is not better because you will contradict ijmaa would could lead to kufr and no one is denying the thulm the kuffar of russia and china do but the fact that you acknowledged a watered down version of islam shows your victim to the deception of the west, the diin cannot be changed at all.

Emotions aside for a minute ask yourself this, if you establish sharia in somalia whos going to be on your neck isit the west or east ?

reer

VIP
A watered down version of islam is not better because you will contradict ijmaa would could lead to kufr and no one is denying the thulm the kuffar of russia and china do but the fact that you acknowledged a watered down version of islam shows your victim to the deception of the west, the diin cannot be changed at all.
haye go live in tajikistan where garka la daysto lagaa xiirayo
Police in Khatlon say they have shaved the beards of nearly 13,000 men
China bans Muslim children from Quran classes

SubxaanAllah people would rather be banned from reading the Quran and mosque than live in the us?

Emotions aside for a minute ask yourself this, if you establish sharia in somalia whos going to be on your neck isit the west or east ?
somalis is part of the western sphere of influence so the west. be an islamist in central asia it will be russia.

haye go live in tajikistan where garka la daysto lagaa xiirayo

SubxaanAllah people would rather be banned from reading the Quran and mosque than live in the us?

somalis is part of the western sphere of influence so the west. be an islamist in central asia it will be russia.

This when the word multi polar comes in to play.

"A multipolar world is one where power is distributed among several states rather than being dominated by one or two states"

So you would rather as you said have a watered down version of islam run by a polar world controlled by the biggest enemies of islam the west.

Under a multipolar world it has its advantages since power is distrubted sharia can be established much more easier.

But the fact you accepted a watered down version of islam shows you are already poisoned by western propaganda.

Whats worse banning the quran or changing islam ??

If someone says i banned the quran from my city go somewhere else

or

I allow the quran in my city but it needs to be changed, no jihad, no segregation of men and women, no sharia, don't even think about teaching from certain books.

I will only allow you to pray and fast nothing else. Also i will not let you go abroad to spread the true message, the rulers of muslim nations must combat those who spread the true message, anyone who spreads the true message will be prosecuted.

We will set up people to establish bases in your land to stop them from rebellion.

reer

VIP
This when the word multi polar comes in to play.

"A multipolar world is one where power is distributed among several states rather than being dominated by one or two states"

So you would rather as you said have a watered down version of islam run by a polar world controlled by the biggest enemies of islam the west.

Under a multipolar world it has its advantages since power is distrubted sharia can be established much more easier.

But the fact you accepted a watered down version of islam shows you are already poisoned by western propaganda.

Whats worse banning the quran or changing islam ??

If someone says i banned the quran from my city go somewhere else

or

I allow the quran in my city but it needs to be changed, no jihad, no segregation of men and women, no sharia, don't even think about teaching from certain books.

I will only allow you to pray and fast nothing else. Also i will not let you go abroad to spread the true message, the rulers of muslim nations must combat those who spread the true message, anyone who spreads the true message will be prosecuted.

We will set up people to establish bases in your land to stop them from rebellion.
islam cannot be changed but you can stop people from learning islam until people are muslim by name. the communist approach was much more effective than the capitalist one.
the western sphere is less evil than the russia china sphere. because the western sphere is slow in its approach. natural resource extraction will come to somalia so it took 3 decades of qax qaajo iyo dagaal to break the somali spirit if we were in central asia we would have totalitarian kremlin cronies since independence.

jordan or anarchist somalia >> communist concentration camps

islam cannot be changed but you can stop people from learning islam until people are muslim by name. the communist approach was much more effective than the capitalist one.
the western sphere is less evil than the russia china sphere. because the western sphere is slow in its approach. natural resource extraction will come to somalia so it took 3 decades of qax qaajo iyo dagaal to break the somali spirit if we were in central asia we would have totalitarian kremlin cronies since independence.

jordan or anarchist somalia >> communist concentration camps

But you just said you accept a watered down version of islam which means you indirectly believe islam can be changed

One wants to fight you and doesn't care about your religion, if you tell them look you stay were you are and i stay here then thats the agreement under multi polar.

The other one lies to you and tries to modify islam in their interest because they want sole domination of earth , they want islam to be changed to a point where it can no longer be recognised by future generations.

Future generations will be docile to them and they can do as they please around the world.

So how can a ideology which will effect ALL future generations negatively be better than one that effects a certain demographics of the world temporarily.

Lesser of two evils plays a part here remember there is no taking sides under this concept.

I ask Allah to destroy both of them and any enemy against islam

Trending