Chinese girl on a Blackface on Youtube.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That’s not a black face. It’s no different than those back girls who wear Korean makeup. Why are black ppl such hypocrites horta?

Black privilege kkkk.
I did some white face (awhile back) and my cadaan friends didn't even care :damsel:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Wait...
According to Hotep's theories;
Asians, in the beginning, were all black like Black Africans. Then, they got killed or replaced by Yellow or White Mongoloids, who came through the Cultural Revolution (initiated by brother MAO).

Thus, we can freely say that dat Sistah is just going back to her Blackness Roots.

Let's rejoice for her, not get angry at her, and welcome this beautiful black queen to our community!
:rejoice: :rejoice:*

*Plus, does she have a thing for Hibongo? I'm looking for Han woman (to teach me Mandarin, of course)
:ulyin:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This girl doesn't do the eyebrows while she blackens up her lips!!!

SMH, we would just focus only on her lips. But if she wants to harmoniously to be a pretty girl, she gotta work on her eyebrows!
:wow:
Such deception utterly ruined my morning

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
cope_maximus.png

bruh.png

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Did you read the comments? It’s full of racist! No I take it back, I still don’t think she did it outta hate but the comments are filled with filthy racist. Smh
The cadaans are so hatful for no reason. Black Americans haven't done anything to them ever. If anything black Americans should hate them

Trending