Chinese firm prepares to hand over new US$140 million parliament to Zimbabwe

The only hope imo is further integration with the West and citizens who’ve studied abroad wanting to bring successful elements of Western democracies and education system back home.

I'm sorry, but no... "integration" (obedience) to the West is the last thing we need.

Below is a repeat of what I outlined earlier this year:

The economic 'interdependence' model that the West speaks of is merely a euphemism for their continued economic dominance.

Nations, regions and continents should develop their own analogues to SWIFT, payment systems (like Mastercard) and critical technologies and pharmaceuticals

That’s not how the corruption index works sxb. Experts and businesspeople are the ones who measure how corrupt a country is. I’m not sure why you’re so against the idea of an African country being non corrupt tbh.

If it was just experts assessing the business environment of a Nation-State, that would be very convincing, however, I'm a little bit more sceptical of business people with potentially lucrative relations with the State.

Also, are we expected to believe that Rwanda is not a corrupt Nation when the President's son owns a $7 million dollar home in Beverly Hills?

Also, was Kagame's son really the most qualified person in Rwanda to head the Rwanda Development Board?

World

VIP
I'm sorry, but no... "integration" (obedience) to the West is the last thing we need.

Below is a repeat of what I outlined earlier this year:

If it was just experts assessing the business environment of a Nation-State, that would be very convincing, however, I'm a little bit more sceptical of business people with potentially lucrative relations with the State.

Also, are we expected to believe that Rwanda is not a corrupt Nation when the President's son owns a $7 million dollar home in Beverly Hills?

Also, was Kagame's son really the most qualified person in Rwanda to head the Rwanda Development Board?
Rwanda isn’t a corrupt free nation, nor does the corrupt index say that. They are 3rd least corrupt African country though. Next to Oman and Italy on the index. Italy is one of the most corrupt countries in Europe. But is that bad for African standards whose leader’s goals are to simply plunder the wealth of a nation with no care of developing the country? No.

Last edited:
That’s not how the corruption index works sxb. Experts and businesspeople are the ones who measure how corrupt a country is. I’m not sure why you’re so against the idea of an African country being non corrupt tbh.
You can tell how meticulous Rwanda is about image-crafting by how the regime in power often assassinates nationals on foreign soil. It is interesting how nice Rwanda is viewed in the Western world despite this. I think the genocide guilt has something to do with this. Of course, all countries, especially in the West do shady operations outside their borders and I'm not advocating for some typical moral hypocritical policing of developing nations, still, it's interesting how there is no equal treatment, sort to speak. Like you'd expect moral outcry to stay consistent across the board. Very much an example of what registers and is emphasized in the Western world is tied to interests agendas.

Overall, I don't think Rwanda on an African continental scale is that bad. I have heard that outside Kigali, conditions are way worse. Told by a random Rwandan who held dishonest views on his own regarding other matters, so I can't trust that his motives did not bias the truth. So, who knows? I'm trying to not be a typical Westerner who put down any form of progress as it never measures up to the standards that we are accustomed to, but at some point, you have to be critical in a fair capacity. Or you will fall into the soft bigotry of low expectations.

Rwanda isn’t a corrupt free nation, nor does the corrupt index say that. They are 3rd least corrupt African country though. Next to Oman and Italy on the index. Italy is one of the most corrupt countries in Europe. But is that bad for African standards whose goals are to simply plunder the wealth of a nation with no care of developing the country? No.

They've undoubtedly made strides, but I guess I just don't trust a Nation that pillages another African Nation with the help of Western multinationals.

How long do you think Kagame and his family should be in charge of Rwanda?

World

VIP
They've undoubtedly made strides, but I guess I just don't trust a Nation that pillages another African Nation with the help of Western multinationals.

How long do you think Kagame and his family should be in charge of Rwanda?
Well Congo is sad indeed, especially with all their wealth and minerals, they have the most resources and arable land out of all African countries. But would Western countries be where they are today if they never plundered the world through colonialism? Probably not.

Honestly, as long as they keep doing what they are doing, forever.
I read recently that they launched a centre dedicated for Artificial Intelligence, one of the first in Africa: https://www.news24.com/news24/Afric...dedicated-to-artificial-intelligence-20220406

Hey, maybe the son is some kind of renaissance man, a multifaceted savant? What if this nepotism was somehow the right call, and maybe the 7 million dollar home was bought through the earnings of legitimate business ventures?:icon lol:

China is hedging its bets in africa.

The world has been robbing africa clean for centuries atleast with the Chinese you get some development to show for it.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Blasian Girls are fire on the other hand
🔥🔥🔥 my red maadow skin would happily seed many of their Chinese women darker.

Well Congo is sad indeed, especially with all their wealth and minerals, they have the most resources and arable land out of all African countries. But would Western countries be where they are today if they never plundered the world through colonialism? Probably not.

I expect the West to subject alien populations to that sort of treatment, but I will harshly judge any African that attempts to do the same to other African Nations.

Honestly, as long as they keep doing what they are doing, forever.
I read recently that they launched a centre dedicated for Artificial Intelligence, one of the first in Africa: https://www.news24.com/news24/Afric...dedicated-to-artificial-intelligence-20220406

This is where you and I differ greatly; you obviously believe in an individual, personalistic State whereas I believe in an ideologically defined, Sovereignty affirming institutional State.

I agree that unregulated democracy is a disaster and is wholly unsuited for every Nation in Africa.

We need a system that is more tightly controlled; we shouldn't have candidates elected by the general public; we desperately need a stringent political system.

Administrative and representative roles should be separated.

African Nations should replace Governors and National Presidents with Executive Councils composed of 7 people.

In order to serve as an administrator for any Executive Council at the local, State or Federal level, a degree in law, economics, public affairs or political science would be a requirement; a Masters degree from our own equivalent of the National School of Administration, like the École nationale d'administration in France would also be required.

This system would then require a minimum of 5 years of stellar experience in the civil service; and finally an appointment from the Executive Appointments Commission.

The Senate would then confirm the names it received from the Executive Appointments Commission.

Each of the 7 members of the Federal Executive Council would head and run a department such as health or education; and this Council would serve for 7 years.

The militaries should be divided into at least 4 branches and there should be more than one ground fighting force in order to remove the prospects of military coups, and each branch should be headed by a civilian.

The message that I think such a righteous, legitimate and powerful State should send to any would be saboteurs and militants is this:

'Lift your finger up for so much as a micro second for banditry and war, and your entire body will be laid to rest for all eternity -- in puree form... where there is nothing left but hair, teeth and eyeballs.'

The system you're advocating for is terribly fragile and is essentially a coin toss; you're banking on enlightened, benevolent dictators doing the right thing instead of enriching themselves and murdering anyone that dissents.

The system I've outlined would remove dynasties, dictators and despots, and it would be a lot stronger and enduring than a dictatorship.

I haven't outlined what form the legislature should take because I've already droned on enough.

Last edited:
Hey, maybe the son is some kind of renaissance man, a multifaceted savant? What if this nepotism was somehow the right call, and maybe the 7 million dollar home was bought through the earnings of legitimate business ventures?:icon lol:

This is precisely why I don't trust African leaders and giving them such vast and unqualified powers is a recipe for disaster.

I don't think the index that World keeps citing reflects or captures the nuances in the different natures of corruption that one would see in Italy and Rwanda.

African corruption is so much more extreme and damaging because it isn't just confined to corruption in the business environment... it scrapes at the bottom of the Tresury barrel -- leaving little to nothing for infrastructure, services, education or medicine.

This is precisely why I don't trust African leaders and giving them such vast and unqualified powers is a recipe for disaster.

I don't think the index that World keeps citing reflects or captures the nuances in the different natures of corruption that one would see in Italy and Rwanda.

African corruption is so much more extreme and damaging because it isn't just confined to corruption in the business environment... it scrapes at the bottom of the Tresury barrel -- leaving little to nothing for infrastructure, services, education or medicine.
One can say, there are fewer institutional sensors to capture the extent of corruption in a non-developed nation. This has to be valid to some degree. Truth be told, I don't know how the corruption index is quantified. If they have a specific extra-bodied theoretical model to statistically measure a value across the board of economical and functional heterogeneous structural capacity that various countries contain to make up for the standard-setting constraints.

I think the concept of corruption also is different between cultures as I think, an African nation that is not that complexly developed by modern standards is driven significantly by traditional forces, where informal play sets the stage for what you see takes form on the public arena. This will capture tremendous corruption potential in a formal Western institutional setting. On the other hand, this is quite the norm in African nations with basic inconsistent formalized-informal dynamic traditional patchwork. There is no doubt the latter gives more room for foul play and manipulation, given the number of cracks in the systemized sense.

One can reconcile by creating a new type of complex system that caters to the situational and collective behavioral and systematic value of the country without adopting direct rigid extrapolated Western-specific and foreign time-dependent in-situ developed policy frameworks on top of an ancient distinct way of life, by perhaps crafting a new one that can give comprehensive, middle-ground fair checks-and-balances. Welcoming compromises between something leverageable into a quite scalable yet tractable system with some traditional and strong healthy cultural spaces, which in turn will look very novel, experimental even (improved by adaption of various inference models through application data to qualitatively improve through a feedback mechanism toward an increasing stable system), and quite removed from what is currently at work from both sides of the developmental isle you see in the West or any developing nation. This, however, is a very tall order because it needs a lot of good conditionality and intent on the organizational human capital and ambitious forward-thinking progressive philosophy of leaders.

Waar Yaahee what is the game plan for China for Africa???? This is really shocking and crazy.

Even the Badoow Zimbabweans do not know what to do with this high tech high class Parliament. Do they even have a constitution?

I'm pretty sure Zimbabwe has constitution . You think so lowely of anything Africa
I'm afraid one of these days the cancel culture will be up in your futo and demand to cancel the legendary shit poster BASRA :francis:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm pretty sure Zimbabwe has constitution . You think so lowely of anything Africa
I'm afraid one of these days the cancel culture will be up in your futo and demand to cancel the legendary shit poster BASRA :francis:

I have Allaah swt on my side.
1657111200861.png

1657112308982.png

Last edited:
@World

What do you think of the system I outlined?

We don't need the entire population to be educated in order for the institutional State I keep harping on about to work very effectively.

You would literally only need dozens of administrators and thousands of civil servants to make it work.

This system would remove sham elections that are used solely to give democratic legitimacy and unearned mandates to power hungry mad men; there would be no more use of the Nation's resources to repress political opponents.

And there would be no possibility of the usual powers hand-picking leaders for African Nations.

Our Nations should formulate an economic school of thought that emphasises the economic Sovereignty of the State; every strategic and critical sector of the economy should be owned by the State in one form or another...

..And the Treasury should only be staffed by economists that have been trained in Sovereign economics.

How is a one man dictatorship better than that?

Waar the Chinese plans is for world domination, and that means exporting it's population everywhere hence why when they accept a building construction contract they bring their own workers who eventually end up staying, and opening businesses that Parliament building wasn't built by black Zimbabweans nope it was built by Chinese workers, and better believe that building is bugged with listening devices they same thing they did to the African union building in Ethiopia.

World

VIP
@World

We don't need the entire population to be educated in order for the institutional State I keep harping on about to work very effectively.

You would literally only need dozens of administrators and thousands of civil servants to make it work.

This system would remove sham elections that are used solely to give democratic legitimacy and unearned mandates to power hungry mad men; there would be no more use of the Nation's resources to repress political opponents.

And there would be no possibility of the usual powers hand-picking leaders for African Nations.

Our Nations should formulate an economic school of thought that emphasises the economic Sovereignty of the State; every strategic and critical sector of the economy should be owned by the State in one form or another...

..And the Treasury should only be staffed by economists that have been trained in Sovereign economics.

I don’t support one man dictatorship. They are very fragile. But in the case of Rwanda, how do you expect such a complex and advanced administration like the one you proposed to be formed? It’s just a fantasy. I’m dealing with the reality of the situation that there isn’t any better alternative than Paul Kagame. For me personally, a one party state based on meritocracy is the best system. Like in China. The President/leader should not have too much power either, but should serve more as a figurehead.

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
@World

There's something called institutional path dependence, The more you delay a change in institutions the harder it will become to change into something else. Democracy is not something you can choose to implement anytime.

Africa should strive to be real democracies, one party states/dictators are just too dangerous, the risk of imploding isn't worth anything else.

Look at Kenya v Ethiopia/Somalia
Ghana v Mali/Liberia
Tanzania v Congo
Tunisia v Libya