Chinese firm prepares to hand over new US$140 million parliament to Zimbabwe

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Waar Yaahee what is the game plan for China for Africa???? This is really shocking and crazy.

Even the Badoow Zimbabweans do not know what to do with this high tech high class Parliament. Do they even have a constitution?

Waar Yaahee what is the game plan for China for Africa???? This is really shocking and crazy.

Even the Badoow Zimbabweans do not know what to do with this high tech high class Parliament. Do they even have a constitution?

You're too pro-USA and too anti-China to think about this logically Basra. Most western countries have cynical view of Chinese intentions in Africa, as if the West hasn't been milking Africa for decades upon decades already.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You're too pro-USA and too anti-China to think about this logically Basra. Most western countries have cynical view of Chinese intentions in Africa, as if the West hasn't been milking Africa for decades upon decades already.

My dear, you are correct. My loyalty lies with USA, however, China is upto something Un-Godly plan i kid u not.

My hunch is-- China wants to be # 1. In order to do that, he needs to kick USA. How does China do that when when the Dollar is mighty in the world? By uplifting dumb Africans from poverty- and making their currency level the global supreme of dollar. China knows dumb Africans can't achieve this goal by themselves, at least in the pace China wants. China wants to surpass USA without patient. Project Warp speed- Star Trek shi!

by the way--USA is mighty because an entire African continent and other third world country uses it for currency. China wants to fix this problemo!

It aint happening. Not as long as i am alive at least

Turkey has somalia by the fuuto
It's rather demeaning that you put it in this way, Turkey is in fact in a partnership with the Federal Government in Somalia. Of course, in any partnership where one side is more stronger than the other will look suspect but I don't think that's the case. Turkey has invested a lot of money in the country and it has benefited the locals but it comes at a cost though.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
My dear, you are correct. My loyalty lies with USA, however, China is upto something Un-Godly plan i kid u not.

My hunch is-- China wants to be # 1. In order to do that, he needs to kick USA. How does China do that when when the Dollar is mighty in the world? By uplifting dumb Africans from poverty- and making their currency level the global supreme of dollar. China knows dumb Africans can't achieve this goal, at least in the pace China wants. China wants to surpass USA without patient. Project Warpspeed- Star Trek shi!

China just wants a continent to dump their goods. They want you buying Chinese vehicles, Chinese phones, Chinese 5g, Chinese factory produced goods, Chinese, Chinese services.

That’s all. Africa will become a Chinese puppet in that case

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's rather demeaning that you put it in this way, Turkey is in fact in a partnership with the Federal Government in Somalia. Of course, in any partnership where one side is more stronger than the other will look suspect but I don't think that's the case. Turkey has invested a lot of money in the country and it has benefited the locals but it comes at a cost though.

Yes at a great cost indeed

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
China just wants a continent to dump their goods. They want you buying Chinese vehicles, Chinese phones, Chinese 5g, Chinese factory produced goods, Chinese, Chinese services.

Absolutely. But China can't get that goal if Africans are dirt poor. So China tries to speed up Africa's prosperity by trying to fix transportation and govt.

But u can drag a donkey to the river, but u can't force it to drink it huuno

My hunch is-- China wants to be # 1. In order to do that, he needs to kick USA. How does China do that when when the Dollar is mighty in the world? By uplifting dumb Africans from poverty- and making their currency level the global supreme of dollar. China knows dumb Africans can't achieve this goal by themselves, at least in the pace China wants. China wants to surpass USA without patient. Project Warp speed- Star Trek shi!

by the way--USA is mighty because an entire African continent and other third world country uses it for currency. China wants to fix this problemo!

Yes, it does seem that the real reason why China is in Africa is to counter the Western and US global influence. I don't agree with you saying Africans are dumb because Africans are capable but have extremely selfish and evil leadership.

There was a time when our country had the strongest military but poor decisions by the people in power dragged us into a three-decade civil war.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes, it does seem that the real reason why China is in Africa is to counter the Western and US global influence. I don't agree with you saying Africans are dumb because Africans are capable but have extremely selfish and evil leadership.

There was a time when our country had the strongest military but poor decisions by the people in power dragged us into a three-decade civil war.

The character of the African is inherently evil, i think. The evil leaders come from their own society. When Siyad Baare made a coupe to become president, he was already qaraab

Beggars can't be choosers, this is the result of weak and corrupt leadership.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Yep beggars can't be choosers. I agree 100%.

But i have a sinister feeling we do not know what africans are losing

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We do choose. Somalia has and forger will be an American client state. We’ll forever say ‘yes America, what else do you want us to do’. Anyone who tries otherwise will be quickly disposed off inshallah.

I much rather be the 51st state of America than be gobbled up by Gog and Magog

This is a far better option at least the Chinese will help Africa to develop and strengthen itself albeit at a cost. The West during the colonial era only exploited the African countries for their own benefit. Cadaans see a strong Africa as a threat.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is a far better option at least the Chinese will help Africa to develop and strengthen itself albeit at a cost. The West during the colonial era only exploited the African countries for their own benefit. Cadaans see a strong Africa as a threat.
China routinely supports fledging African democracies turn into dictatorships. They are a cancer for the barbarian Africans because this will of course lead to civil war

Trending