Chinese firm prepares to hand over new US$140 million parliament to Zimbabwe

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Okay, where did you get this info from? Show me an article or video.
The exporting of surveillance technology and Chinese internet wall is already known. I would look into Zambia.

But regarding dictatorships, China has started building political schools that teach African countries how to run a one party state.

The exporting of surveillance technology and Chinese internet wall is already known. I would look into Zambia.

But regarding dictatorships, China has started building political schools that teach African countries how to run a one party state.

In unstable and underdeveloped countries authoritarianism if done positively can be extremely beneficial.

Look at the rise of Singapore under the authoritarian Lee Kuan Yew, he turned a small trading settlement into a first-class global city.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But Turkey are langaab compared to China and they only have influence in Southern Somalia
The South is where the real money is, the south has a bigger population and more potential than the North does. That's why there's so many players like Al Kabaab, AMISOM, US and Turkey.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Chinese wiretapping in the background like :damnmusic::damnmusic:

loooool for sure. or underneath the building have bombs that can be triggered from China. I mean- the imagination has its own foot yaaqeee

Zimbabwe has been under Western sanctions since they kicked out the whites. They claim the reasons for the sanctions is "property rights" and "human rights abuses" but everybody knows it's punishment for embarrassing Caucasians. Just like France and Haiti. The only option they have is working with the Chinese.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Zimbabwe has been under Western sanctions since they kicked out the whites. They claim the reasons for the sanctions is "property rights" and "human rights abuses" but everybody knows it's punishment for embarrassing Caucasians. Just like France and Haiti. The only option they have is working with the Chinese.

so they dropped from the frying pan of America sanctions right into the fire? Ouch

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That’s amazing.

Yes it is- there is potential of it working. Africans are already used to negative authoritarian, maybe a Chinese positive authoritarian will be a step up

Africans kill me with this "benevolent dictator" notion; it has never worked out in practice anywhere in Africa; and it never will. Stop peddling this poison. 😤

Singapore is a strategically situated city-State, so comparing it with much larger Nation-States is silly and is a classic apples & oranges comparison.

World

VIP
Africans kill me with this "benevolent dictator" notion; it has never worked out in practice anywhere in Africa; and it never will. Stop peddling this poison. 😤

Singapore is a strategically situated city-State, so comparing it with much larger Nation-States is silly and is a classic apples & oranges comparison.
Rwanda?

Rwanda does not have an economy worth wasting words on; it has launched an obscenely successful PR campaign that has managed to convince people that it's an extraordinary economic success story when every metric pushes back against this notion.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rwanda does not have an economy worth wasting words on; it has launched an obscenely successful PR campaign that has managed to convince people that it's an extraordinary economic success story when every metric pushes back against this notion.

But u cannot deny Rwanda's achievement in governance and organization. So much that UK wants to send refugee there.

World

VIP
-Consistent >5% gdp growth for over two decades

-3rd/4th least corrupt country in sub Saharan Africa

-Life expectancy from 31 (1995) to 69 (2019)

-HDI from 0.231 (1995) to 0.543 (2019)

We do choose. Somalia has and forger will be an American client state. We’ll forever say ‘yes America, what else do you want us to do’. Anyone who tries otherwise will be quickly disposed off inshallah.

I much rather be the 51st state of America than be gobbled up by Gog and Magog

Client state implies some superficial degree of autonomy. Ethiopia is the regional client state. Somalia is backwater property

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Client state implies some superficial degree of autonomy. Ethiopia is the regional client state. Somalia is backwater property
Ethiopia is being colonised by China and has now become a Russian ally on the world stage. One of the very few supporters Russia found in this war.

TPLF is America’s guy

Trending