Chinese firm prepares to hand over new US$140 million parliament to Zimbabwe

But u cannot deny Rwanda's achievement in governance and organization. So much that UK wants to send refugee there.

Oh yes, I can. Rwanda is just like any other shambolic African pseudo Nation-State

-Consistent >5% gdp growth for over two decades

-3rd/4th least corrupt country in sub Saharan Africa

-Life expectancy from 31 (1995) to 69 (2019)

-HDI from 0.231 (1995) to 0.543 (2019)

Where did you get those figures from?

If (as I suspect) they were supplied by the Rwandan Government, I'm sorry, but their claims inspire little in the way of confidence.

Using growth in GDP numbers is misleading; many poor Nations in the global seem to be growing but this is usually just a product of a peace dividend; or how far behind they were to begin -- making the 'rise' look more impressive than it actually is.

Rwanda is not economic success story and dictatorships are not the solution to poverty.

reer

VIP
Oh yes, I can. Rwanda is just like any other shambolic African pseudo Nation-State

If (as I suspect) they were supplied by the Rwandan Government, I'm sorry, but their claims inspire little in the way of confidence.

Using growth in GDP numbers is misleading; many poor Nations in the global seem to be growing but this is usually just a product of a peace dividend; or how far behind they were to begin -- making the 'rise' look more impressive than it actually is.

Rwanda is not economic success story and dictatorships are not the solution to poverty.
no strategic country has ever industrialised demoractically. no nation has rapidly left poverty democratically. and no modern strong relevant nation has been built democratically. it was built through brute force. dumb africans think democracy will feed them.

no strategic country has ever industrialised demoractically. no nation has rapidly left poverty democratically. and no modern strong relevant nation has been built democratically. it was built through brute force. dumb africans think democracy will feed them.

The Western and Asian Nations that you must be alluding to created robust systems when they ushered in their industrialisation and economic growth; they didn't just put their faith into strong men.

I've already outlined my opposition to Western liberal democracy and how incompatible it is for Africans, but the solution is not to empower psychotic African despots.

World

VIP
The Western and Asian Nations that you must be alluding to created robust systems when they ushered in their industrialisation and economic growth; they didn't just put their faith into strong men.

I've already outlined my opposition to Western liberal democracy and how incompatible it is for Africans, but the solution is not to empower psychotic African despots.
Democracy only works for countries with a GDP per capita over $10,000.

World

VIP

You believe the UN corruption index is lying? Idk why you can’t accept the facts. Rwanda is a poor country I don’t doubt that. They are landlocked and don’t have resources. But in 30 years time as long as Paul Kagame is in power, they will be one of the best countries in Sub Saharan Africa.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You believe the UN corruption index is lying? Idk why you can’t accept the facts. Rwanda is a poor country I don’t doubt that. They are landlocked and don’t have resources. But in 30 years time as long as Paul Kagame is in power, they will be one of the best countries in Sub Saharan African.
Paul Kagame is already resorting to political oppression and border wars to distract from the poor economic conditions within the country. I give him 10 years before he starts killing his own people en masse like all other failed African dictators

reer

VIP

You believe the UN corruption index is lying? Idk why you can’t accept the facts. Rwanda is a poor country I don’t doubt that. They are landlocked and don’t have resources. But in 30 years time as long as Paul Kagame is in power, they will be one of the best countries in Sub Saharan African.

arab despotic countries are significantly better than a ton of so called democratic black countries. kenya gets praise but theyre still so poor they send their women to be domestic workers in the gulf to make ends meet. cold war era libya egypt syria iraq were 100x better than majority of democratic sub saharan african countries today and they still benefit today from what cold war era dictatorial governments built.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
arab despotic countries are significantly better than a ton of so called democratic black countries. kenya gets praise but theyre still so poor they send their women to be domestic workers in the gulf to make ends meet.
Arab countries without oil/gas resources are shitholes. You idiots have zero imagination beyond ‘good dictator’. Typical African low iq idiots.

Of course the 200,000 Qatar citizens with their country smaller than tuulo’s in Somalia and there 80bn revenue is going to prosperous.

reer

VIP
Arab countries without oil/gas resources are shitholes. You idiots have zero imagination beyond ‘good dictator’. Typical African low iq idiots.

Of course the 200,000 Qatar citizens with their country smaller than tuulo’s in Somalia and there 80bn revenue is going to prosperous.
egypt>>>kenya ethiopia so called powerhouses.

World

VIP

I agree other than Iran of course.

You believe the UN corruption index is lying? Idk why you can’t accept the facts. Rwanda is a poor country I don’t doubt that. They are landlocked and don’t have resources. But in 30 years time as long as Paul Kagame is in power, they will be one of the best countries in Sub Saharan Africa.

I believe that the figures that the UN received from the Rwandan dictatorship on the corruption perception index cannot be believed.

Germany, Japan, Singapore, the United States, Britain and all the industrialised Nations created strong (non-democratic) systems that pushed their Nations forward; Africans on the other hand think that individual Messiahs will get them there.

:snoop::mjkkk:

arab despotic countries are significantly better than a ton of so called democratic black countries. kenya gets praise but theyre still so poor they send their women to be domestic workers in the gulf to make ends meet. cold war era libya egypt syria iraq were 100x better than majority of democratic sub saharan african countries today and they still benefit today from what cold war era dictatorial governments built.

None of those Countries in Africa are democracies; Kenya is just an oligarchy 'governed' by a constellation of Dynastic families.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I believe that the figures that the UN received from the Rwandan dictatorship on the corruption perception index cannot be believed.

Germany, Japan, Singapore, the United States, Britain and all the industrialised Nations created strong (non-democratic) systems that pushed their Nations forward; Africans on the other hand think that individual Messiahs will get them there.

We have too much narcissism and egoistical people so of course they’ll look for that in their leaders.

We also have an obsession with religion which focuses on ‘divine prophets’ that lead their people out of misery.

I honestly don’t see this changing in our lifetimes. How exactly do you fix the mindset of people when our leaders benefit from the current stupidity of the public.

The only hope imo is further integration with the West and citizens who’ve studied abroad wanting to bring successful elements of Western democracies and education system back home.

World

VIP
The only hope imo is further integration with the West and citizens who’ve studied abroad wanting to bring successful elements of Western democracies and education system back home.
Like you? :mjlol:

I don’t understand how you have this alt personality of being this educated guy who looks at africans as savages whilst at the same time holding worse views than those back in africa. Choose one.

reer

VIP
Like you? :mjlol:

I don’t understand how you have this alt personality of being this educated guy who looks at africans as savages whilst at the same time holding worse views than those back in africa. Choose one.
somalis are low iq savages but somalia needs direct democracy to progress. no maskax. :dead:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Waar Yaahee what is the game plan for China for Africa???? This is really shocking and crazy.

Even the Badoow Zimbabweans do not know what to do with this high tech high class Parliament. Do they even have a constitution?

Somalis gave China fishing rights for 1 million dollars. That's what the average Chinese spends in Macau. At least Zimbabweans and Zambians are getting critical infrastructure in return for their resources, you can't call them baadow.

World

VIP

That’s not how the corruption index works sxb. Experts and businesspeople are the ones who measure how corrupt a country is. I’m not sure why you’re so against the idea of an African country being non corrupt tbh.

A parliament building is paid for by a foreign nation, that is crazy if anyone cared. I wonder how much political influence it buys on top of the pull they already got. Well, time will tell.

World

VIP
Paul Kagame is already resorting to political oppression and border wars to distract from the poor economic conditions within the country. I give him 10 years before he starts killing his own people en masse like all other failed African dictators
Congo

Trending

Latest posts