Chinese cane and whip Kenyan workers for being late

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t finish watching smh. For those of you laughing not sure why you’re laughing? 🤔Stupid arse Chinese, racist arseholes. Probably one of the more racist Asians compare to the rest. If he’s doing this to a Kenyan he’ll do it to Somalis too. The problem with black people is they’re not vindictive enough. There’s plenty of Chinese in Kenya and no one looks at them twice. If they beat the hell outta the ones in Kenya then the Chinese would know not to mess with them. In life if you don’t practice the eye for an eye philosophy you’ll be abused relentlessly.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Couldn’t finish watching smh. For those of you laughing not sure why you’re laughing? 🤔Stupid arse Chinese, racist arseholes. Probably one of the more racist Asian compare to the rest. If he’s doing this to a Kenyan he’ll do it to Somalis too. The problem with black people is they’re not vindictive enough. There’s plenty of Chinese in Kenya and no one looks at them twice. If they beat the hell outta the ones in Kenya then the Chinese would know not to mess with them. In life if you don’t practice the eye for an eye philosophy you’ll be abused relentlessly.

What you talking about, abaayo? You know full well geeljires are wild creatures who don't take chit. This would not end well for the indhoyars if it happened in geeljiria.

dJMtFjD.jpg

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Couldn’t finish watching smh. For those of you laughing not sure why you’re laughing? 🤔Stupid arse Chinese, racist arseholes. Probably one of the more racist Asians compare to the rest. If he’s doing this to a Kenyan he’ll do it to Somalis too. The problem with black people is they’re not vindictive enough. There’s plenty of Chinese in Kenya and no one looks at them twice. If they beat the hell outta the ones in Kenya then the Chinese would know not to mess with them. In life if you don’t practice the eye for an eye philosophy you’ll be abused relentlessly.
Shit won't allowed with somalis. If he did that he will have whole clans coming after him. Thing I've noticed about somalis is we may fight between eachother but when a ajanabi attacks we all unite for a common cause. So no shit wouldn't fly in somalia

What you talking about, abaayo? You know full well geeljires are wild creatures who don't take chit. This would not end well for the indhoyars if it happened in geeljiria.

dJMtFjD.jpg
I know 100%! That POS would’ve been dead before sunrise but I’m assuming this is in China because I can’t imagine Kenyans allowing themselves to be abused like this in their own country? 🤔 I mean if this is Kenya those guys should kill themselves smh

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I know 100%! That POS would’ve been dead before sunrise but I’m assuming this is in China because I can’t imagine Kenyans allowing themselves to be abuses like this in their own country? 🤔 I mean if this is Kenya those guys should kill themselves smh
I think other africans aren't like somalis tbh. Wa daad bila dhiig ah. Somalia may be a shithole but our sense of pride always came clutch during times of oppression. Somalis are natural warriors we don't back down in times of war and despriaty. Alhamdulilah to the supreme being for making me part of this tribe. Moments like this makes me appreciate my somalinimo tbh

He won’t because Somalis have back bone plus there are no Chinese aid in Somalia

plus Somalis in china only go there for school not living

I know 100%! That POS would’ve been dead before sunrise but I’m assuming this is in China because I can’t imagine Kenyans allowing themselves to be abused like this in their own country? 🤔 I mean if this is Kenya those guys should kill themselves smh
I think this is in Kenya cause there are a lot of Chinese in Kenya

kenyattis don’t care for their bredrins if he gets attacked by non somalis

but when a somali Fights back they do the most extreme shit like attacking innocent Somali villages

I think other africans aren't like somalis tbh. Wa daad bila dhiig ah. Somalia may be a shithole but our sense of pride always came clutch during times of oppression. Somalis are natural warriors we don't back down in times of war and despriaty. Alhamdulilah to the supreme being for making me part of this tribe. Moments like this makes me appreciate my somalinimo tbh
He won’t because Somalis have back bone plus there are no Chinese aid in Somalia

plus Somalis in china only go there for school not living
Our fearlessness and warriorship is truly unmatched! When the British were using planes in the 1920s to try to occupy us they were shocked to find that we will not bow down to no one unlike other Africans! We were using bows and arrows to drive them out! We fend them off for awhile actually! If they didn’t have planes no doubt we would’ve won! We are the true definition of give me liberty or give me death! We can never be enslaved we would rather die than sit quietly. Also even during colonization they couldn’t put us to work or use us in any capacity, they were colonizing us only administratively! But in other countries including India they physically abused the people and put them to work!

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
There are still videos where kenyans are getting karbashed by indhoyar in their own country heck There is resturang where only chinese can eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts