Chinese cane and whip Kenyan workers for being late

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this shit? No wonders niggas got enslaved left and right i saw 0 pride in this video most embarassing shit ive seen this month wallahi. If this happened in Somalia they would lay 6 feet under. Im pretty sure this is africa too isnt it? Look at the terrain. How are you afraid of some nasty ass indoyaars.
The funny thing all niggas will do about it is cry on twitter and shit. Getting whipped by chinks in your own country subhanallah. Whipped by some scrawny chinks

Kenyans hold this L

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Couldn’t finish watching smh. For those of you laughing not sure why you’re laughing? 🤔Stupid arse Chinese, racist arseholes. Probably one of the more racist Asians compare to the rest. If he’s doing this to a Kenyan he’ll do it to Somalis too. The problem with black people is they’re not vindictive enough. There’s plenty of Chinese in Kenya and no one looks at them twice. If they beat the hell outta the ones in Kenya then the Chinese would know not to mess with them. In life if you don’t practice the eye for an eye philosophy you’ll be abused relentlessly.
kenyans hate somalis more than the chinese so as far as I’m concerned. It’s their problem.

The chinese would do this to anyone who’s not white, it’s just a matter of if you’d let them.

Chinese people do it everywhere in africa, it’s the kenyans’ fault for letting this.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Our fearlessness and warriorship is truly unmatched! When the British were using planes in the 1920s to try to occupy us they were shocked to find that we will not bow down to no one unlike other Africans! We were using bows and arrows to drive them out! We fend them off for awhile actually! If they didn’t have planes no doubt we would’ve won! We are the true definition of give me liberty or give me death! We can never be enslaved we would rather die than sit quietly. Also even during colonization they couldn’t put us to work or use us in any capacity, they were colonizing us only administratively! But in other countries including India they physically abused the people and put them to work!
Even right now for example our country is suffering but we haven't sold out our nation to any superpower. We could have been used but our people have never really been oppressed. Thank god for my forefathers they may have been illiterate or uneducated but atleast they were warriors and fearless men who would die for liberty of there descendants. Its kinda sad what we have become as a community. Our forefathers were proud and tough. They managed to survive and thrive in harsh environments were its never rained for years, they managed to keep there identity intact through thousands of years. Its kinda sad what we've become. Abdi thugs who sell drugs and promote all kind of degeneracy and blm xalimos. May we succeed as people in the future. 🥳👌

Couldn’t finish watching smh. For those of you laughing not sure why you’re laughing? 🤔Stupid arse Chinese, racist arseholes. Probably one of the more racist Asians compare to the rest. If he’s doing this to a Kenyan he’ll do it to Somalis too. The problem with black people is they’re not vindictive enough. There’s plenty of Chinese in Kenya and no one looks at them twice. If they beat the hell outta the ones in Kenya then the Chinese would know not to mess with them. In life if you don’t practice the eye for an eye philosophy you’ll be abused relentlessly.
Laughing because Imagine being whipped by chinks in your own country, just to be able to keep your job. 0 pride

This makes me so angry. The driver obv needs the job to probably feed his family and that abusive pos Asian guy is taking advantage of this situation. I hope they get taught a lesson by the neighborhood.

Even right now for example our country is suffering but we haven't sold out our nation to any superpower. We could have been used but our people have never really been oppressed. Thank god for my forefathers they may have been illiterate or uneducated but atleast they were warriors and fearless men who would die for liberty of there descendants. Its kinda sad what we have become as a community. Our forefathers were proud and tough. They managed to survive and thrive in harsh environments were its never rained for years, they managed to keep there identity intact through thousands of years. Its kinda sad what we've become. Abdi thugs who sell drugs and promote all kind of degeneracy and blm xalimos. May we succeed as people in the future. 🥳👌

I was with you until you said blm Xalimos.
Why do some of you have to bring blm xalimos into everything?

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Fighting for foreign concepts. Somalis need to understand we don't need to fight other people's fights for them. Many somalis have been killed by police Worldwide and have been mishandled. A case like shukri abdi for example. She was killed in justly. Many somalis went out protesting for blm but when somalis are treated the same way. Were are the blacks? Were is the black unity they always talk about? Most blacks really don't care about somalis or our peoples in general. The only people that I have my absolute untiy towards Is my fellow somalis. Our forefathers would be disappointed with us downplaying our identity and lineage, heritage and culture for the term black. My identity is beyond the term black its to complex to just be described as black. The term downplays my identity and my somalinimo for the term black. Which was historicly used to identify the descendants of the trans Atlantic slave trade . These people lost there identity through mistreatment and abuse. I understand by western classifications I'm considered black but it doesn't matter to me what some cadaan thinks of me. My identity is too complex to be just shortened and downplayed by the term black. Many somalis understand how this term is aa threat to our identity.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

I was cool with them until this nacaasad:

She rightly got karbaashed off of YouTube for this deceptive travesty, alhamdulillah. Since then I have been unsupportive of BLM Xalimos.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I was cool with them until this nacaasad:

She rightly got karbaashed off of YouTube for this deceptive travesty, alhamdulillah. Since then I have been unsupportive of BLM Xalimos.

:ohlord:Low IQ murtad, good that she got taken off of Youtube

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Wallahi, if this happened in Somalia there would be a shooting against some random indhoyar the next day.
This would never happen to a Somali, the average geeljire thinks he's better than Indhoyar, so he won't take a beating from them, infact he would have taken that cane and beat the Panda Express out that Indhoyar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts